TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Tesla Owners in Alberta

Discussion in 'Canada' started by AC1K, Mar 26, 2013.

Tags:
  1. Dax279

Dax279 Member

Yes is suspect it was a white car and if so those spots you see should be able to be removed with a clay bar.

2. 3s-a-charm

3s-a-charm Active Member

I think you asked me about a product for that... Iron-X from CarPro. Best stuff for cleaning wheels and iron deposits on paint.

3. ghostrunner

ghostrunner Member

Its the white P90D on the tesla web page with 20648 kms on it, so after a day of up and down emotions we are unable to get the black 100D we test drove as that car is "Locked" by tesla , which means not available for sale, but with the hard work of our salesman they were able to find a blue one with tan seats for the same deal , so we grab that one. in 2-3 weeks it will be sitting in my garage. Once again Tesla made sure I was happy and they worked they butts off.

• Like x 1
  4. Dax279

Dax279 Member

Excellent news! Congratulations!

5. ghostrunner

ghostrunner Member

thanks

6. ghostrunner

ghostrunner Member

I have been told that the car has arrived in Calgary and I am go to pick it up Saturday morning :)

• Like x 2
    • Love x 1
  7. nowytz

nowytz Member

I'm curious to see if this is true. I was told last week my car would be available for pick up on Saturday (24th) and then I got a call on Wednesday that due to the US holiday it would be here on Thursday (30th).

8. 3s-a-charm

3s-a-charm Active Member

That is super exciting!! Lucky you there are some nice clear roads to test out your launch abilities! ;)

9. ghostrunner

ghostrunner Member

well got the car and drove it back to Edmonton and wow is it a great car, tesla fully charged it, drove at 120 km/hr all the way with a stop in red deer to do some launches with a friend ,then to the outskirts of Edmonton and did more launches with a friend, then to spruce grove where I gave a couple more rides and launches and still had 100 km of range left. I will never get tired of the raw speed the model s has :):):):):):):):):)

• Like x 4
    • Love x 1
  10. Lon12

Lon12 Member

So many launches! Must have been fun.
    Add one of these to your Christmas list:
    TireGauge.jpg
    (Tire Tread Depth Gauge) ;)

• Funny x 5
  11. ghostrunner

ghostrunner Member

LOL

12. Lon12

Lon12 Member

13. TLej

TLej Little-Known Member

14. 3s-a-charm

3s-a-charm Active Member

Just in case anyone who is a member of the Tesla Owners Club of Alberta (www.teslaownersalberta.com) hasn't received their latest email, we have a deal with Tesla to offer 35% off merchandise (apparel side) at the Tesla Store Tesla | Shop. It is only open to Alberta Club Members and orders are due Monday, December 11th so if you need the order form please contact me using the website above or private message on this forum. It's rare to ever get a discount and we (the TOC) is handling the receiving and distribution for our members. We are hoping to have orders filled by Christmas!

15. 3s-a-charm

3s-a-charm Active Member

Informal Tesla meetup being held today between 4-6pm at the Cactus Club on MacLeod Trail S. Our friend and Club Member, Sharon, is visiting from Los Angeles and we are going to celebrate with an after-work cocktail! See you there!

16. Lon12

Lon12 Member

Had a bit of a fright driving up to Edmonton from Calgary last October. Here is the dashcam video:

• Like x 1
  17. doubeld

doubeld Member

Did you actually hit it? Any damage?

18. Lon12

Lon12 Member

No. Thankfully didn't hit it. My rear facing camera showed the fox running into the trees. I'm still amazed at how fast it was running.

19. 3s-a-charm

3s-a-charm Active Member

Merry Christmas from the Tesla Owners Club of Alberta - video courtesy of M1kTV (Michael Subasic). That's me doing donuts in the background LOL!

For more fun check out the 8 or so takes it took to make that video thanks to my many FAILs!

• Like x 3
  20. Hugh Mannity

Hugh Mannity Mediocre Member

Awesome! Merry Xmas back at you guys