Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Owners in Alberta

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Great news! Sounds like you got a great deal on a great car.
I will have to go have a look at that CPO. The rust spots you saw were probably just surface iron deposits. I get them on all my cars here in Calgary. They look bad but are fairly easy to remove. I think they are just small iron filings that get mixed with the road salt and stick to your car. You typically only find them where the road dirt sprays on the car. The same areas that road tar sticks after you drive over a wet patch.... That happened to me this summer driving from Vancouver (yuck). :mad:
I think you asked me about a product for that... Iron-X from CarPro. Best stuff for cleaning wheels and iron deposits on paint.

Great news! Sounds like you got a great deal on a great car.
I will have to go have a look at that CPO. The rust spots you saw were probably just surface iron deposits. I get them on all my cars here in Calgary. They look bad but are fairly easy to remove. I think they are just small iron filings that get mixed with the road salt and stick to your car. You typically only find them where the road dirt sprays on the car. The same areas that road tar sticks after you drive over a wet patch.... That happened to me this summer driving from Vancouver (yuck). :mad:

Its the white P90D on the tesla web page with 20648 kms on it, so after a day of up and down emotions we are unable to get the black 100D we test drove as that car is "Locked" by tesla , which means not available for sale, but with the hard work of our salesman they were able to find a blue one with tan seats for the same deal , so we grab that one. in 2-3 weeks it will be sitting in my garage. Once again Tesla made sure I was happy and they worked they butts off.

Reactions: gpetti
Its the white P90D on the tesla web page with 20648 kms on it, so after a day of up and down emotions we are unable to get the black 100D we test drove as that car is "Locked" by tesla , which means not available for sale, but with the hard work of our salesman they were able to find a blue one with tan seats for the same deal , so we grab that one. in 2-3 weeks it will be sitting in my garage. Once again Tesla made sure I was happy and they worked they butts off.

Excellent news! Congratulations!

well got the car and drove it back to Edmonton and wow is it a great car, tesla fully charged it, drove at 120 km/hr all the way with a stop in red deer to do some launches with a friend ,then to the outskirts of Edmonton and did more launches with a friend, then to spruce grove where I gave a couple more rides and launches and still had 100 km of range left. I will never get tired of the raw speed the model s has :):):):):):):):):)

So many launches! Must have been fun.
Add one of these to your Christmas list:
TireGauge.jpg

(Tire Tread Depth Gauge) ;)

Just in case anyone who is a member of the Tesla Owners Club of Alberta (www.teslaownersalberta.com) hasn't received their latest email, we have a deal with Tesla to offer 35% off merchandise (apparel side) at the Tesla Store Tesla | Shop. It is only open to Alberta Club Members and orders are due Monday, December 11th so if you need the order form please contact me using the website above or private message on this forum. It's rare to ever get a discount and we (the TOC) is handling the receiving and distribution for our members. We are hoping to have orders filled by Christmas!