Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Owners in Alberta

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Boo-urns! Although, given that I just got my 90D in December and the price has now gone up $7800 (and the 85 is no longer available), I gotta say I still feel like I made out okay :smile:. Cash price of my car when I ordered it was $116,000 -- same car, same options today is up to $126,000.

Actually, the post-delivery AP upgrade went from $3600 to $4000, so I guess it's going to be the manual way for me for a while longer.

Model S 85 Weight

If anyone is interested there is a scale on the West side of Macleod Trail S.E. just before the Heritage Point turn off.
The scale showed 2100 kg. Exactly like the user manual says it should. (Tank was almost empty.... <- insert bad joke here).:tongue:
ModelSWeight.jpg

Model X Arrives at the Canadian International Auto Show

Metro Toronto Convention Centre
Open in Google Maps
February 12 — February 21
Meet Model X at the Canadian International Auto Show. Come visit us to learn more from our teams visiting from all of the Canadian Tesla Stores, as well as local Model S owners. We’ll be located in the Auto Exotica Section.

Dates
Feb 12,12:00pm to 10:00pm
Feb 13 to Feb 20, 10:30am to10:00pm
Feb 21,10:30am to 6:00pm

300 new supercharger locations in 2016 according to their annual report. Maybe a dozen are earmarked for the TCH to get you to TO :)
Looking at Tesla's "2016" outlook (I use the quotes as it is usually hit/miss on dates with Tesla), if you wanted to drive from Calgary to Toronto, you would go south through Montana with Superchargers all the way then through North Dakota, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Michigan and into Southern Ontario. Almost 4,000km so likely 3 days of driving with charging. Would be a pretty boring first half of the drive through the northern US though.