Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Owners in Alberta

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks AC1K
Seeing is believing. Green parking area seems rather small. So ChargePoint's website is out of date (very frustrating) How can anyone plan a trip.
View attachment 19399

Check your charging station filter settings.

upload_2020-4-1_7-25-2.png

Quite disappointed with Tesla service lately. Needed something as simple as new wiper blades for the Model X and could not even talk to anyone to order them. There is not response to the iPhone Tesla appointment scheduler. Had some minor warranty work and no reply to confirm if it required a 3 hour trip to Calgary. Unfortunately had to give the recent TESLA survey poor marks on service.
Does anyone know if Alberta still has a TESLA service ranger ?
I had similar experience. In fact my rental bill for $850 is not yet settled after three weeks. Enterprise rental service could not reach anyone so i was charged on my credit card.

I hope there’s still a service ranger. They’re scheduled to fix the dead windshield washer sprayer on my car on Friday afternoon.
I've had ranger service twice in the past couple of months, both times guys from Calgary that come up for a couple of days every week or two. According to them the new Edmonton ranger is being trained and should be ready to go on his own soon. Our previous ranger, Jamie, moved to Airdrie and is now working for Tesla in Calgary. They are also looking for a local place to work on cars, not a full service center but somewhere they can be working out of the cold and have a small stock of tools and parts, but this is in very early prelim stages of planning so will probably be a while yet.

I've had ranger service twice in the past couple of months, both times guys from Calgary that come up for a couple of days every week or two. According to them the new Edmonton ranger is being trained and should be ready to go on his own soon. Our previous ranger, Jamie, moved to Airdrie and is now working for Tesla in Calgary. They are also looking for a local place to work on cars, not a full service center but somewhere they can be working out of the cold and have a small stock of tools and parts, but this is in very early prelim stages of planning so will probably be a while yet.
That’s great to hear. I liked Jamie and worried he was no longer a part of the team. Glad he’s just moved to Airdrie and still with Tesla.

Quite disappointed with Tesla service lately. Needed something as simple as new wiper blades for the Model X and could not even talk to anyone to order them. There is not response to the iPhone Tesla appointment scheduler. Had some minor warranty work and no reply to confirm if it required a 3 hour trip to Calgary. Unfortunately had to give the recent TESLA survey poor marks on service.
Does anyone know if Alberta still has a TESLA service ranger ?
I had a ranger out in Edmonton about two weeks ago, came from Calgary. I’ve found the best way to communicate with them is make an appointment via the app, even if for parts. It may take a few days but they’ll reach out (usually by text) eventually.

Last edited:
I had a ranger out in Edmonton about two weeks ago, came from Calgary. I’ve found the best way to communicate with them is make an appointment via the app, even if for parts. It may take a few days but they’ll reach out (usually by text) eventually.
So ......made a new appointment again this morning with the TESLA App for April 28th.. The first email from TESLA confirmed the appoint time and location at the requested address which has a mechanic shop with hoist. ( used by TESLA for other owners in 2013-2014 ). Then received a second email shortly thereafter changing the appointment to Calgary on April 15th ( 14 days sooner than requested ! why ? ). Not possible to reply to the TESLA email and no one to phone.

@SMSMD where did Tesla do the work on your vehicle ?

If anyone sees the ranger, please ask him if there's a away to talk to a person.

In the mean time , changing the appointment again now ......:(

20200403_210358.jpg
So ......made a new appointment again this morning with the TESLA App for April 28th..
The first email from TESLA confirmed the appoint time and location at the requested address which has a mechanic shop with hoist. ( used by TESLA for other owners in 2013-2014 ). Then received a second email shortly thereafter changing the appointment to Calgary on April 15th ( 14 days sooner than requested ! why ? ). Not possible to reply to the TESLA email and no one to phone.
@SMSMD where did Tesla do the work on your vehicle
In the mean time , changing the appointment again now ......:(
Just short of four weeks my X was in service center, flatbeded, I paid for the transport, reimbursed, rental car charged to my credit card as Tesla did not settle the bill, not yet refunded to me. Multiple changes to deliver date as they screwed up something in service.
I emailed, texted and called the service center. I found emailing got quicker response.
Please get that steering recall done sooner than later, two broken bolts and very loud sound, not good.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200224-220955_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20200224-220955_WhatsApp.jpg
    339.4 KB · Views: 44
  • Helpful
Reactions: Zapped