Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Owners in Alberta

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My understanding is it is between $4-5k for a full wrap and about $1,200 for front/hood/mirrors.

I posted a quote earlier in this thread (sorry, don't have time to search for it). That was a year ago but I think my latest wrap was in the same ballpark, i.e. between 4-5K for a full wrap.

Edited, found the post:

The original post was:
Tesla Owners in Alberta - Page 6

I might ask them if this is still roughly vaild.

It's officially spring and the gravel is being removed from the streets :). We have had a few new deliveries in the city as well. Time to plan a meet in Red Deer at the Supercharger with the Edmonton folks. How about Sunday, April 19th?

I think SULA was talking about a Canmore meetup - as they are in Canmore but we have talked about the Red Deer meet for a while. What if we had a Canmore meet on the 19th and Red Deer at the end of the month - McMuggets and Han Chen may have their cars back by then? Just a suggestion - if we bat around too many dates it probably won't happen so either way I'm probably in, just thinking out loud.

- - - Updated - - -

I think SULA was talking about a Canmore meetup - as they are in Canmore but we have talked about the Red Deer meet for a while. What if we had a Canmore meet on the 19th and Red Deer at the end of the month - McMuggets and Han Chen may have their cars back by then? Just a suggestion - if we bat around too many dates it probably won't happen so either way I'm probably in, just thinking out loud.

Sorry, just saw that you've posted in the Superchargers thread too. I'll stop complicating things.

Sounds good to me... 19th in Canmore.

How many Edmonton folks are interested in a meetup? If only me :) than might as well do Canmore. If there are some more, who would do Red Deer but not Canmore, perhaps that is deciding factor. I am up for either date and either location.

I have my tesla back from refine after a full wrap. They did an amazing job. I am up for a meet this weekend. Anyone else, for my this will be my very first supercharger. Ever.

Great Avatar upgrade.
My first thought . How'd you get all those "reputation" points ?
Good one.. gpetti will be jealous:love:
I'm already wise to that scam. :smile:

- - - Updated - - -

Your comment forced my hand to switch out my tires yesterday!
I finally caved this week and went to In2oil's well equipped garage. Great service!