TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Tesla owners in central California? Exeter, Visalia, Tulare, Porterville, Fresno?

Discussion in 'Model S: Battery & Charging' started by johnr, May 19, 2015.

1. johnr

johnr Member

#1 johnr, May 19, 2015
    Last edited: May 19, 2015
    Hello,
    I would like to meet up with a Tesla owner near the Exeter / Visalia area in the interest of developing new charging adapters. Let me know if we can meet up in this area.

2. eye.surgeon

eye.surgeon Active Member

#2 eye.surgeon, May 19, 2015
    Last edited: May 19, 2015
    According to an insider, there are 80+ Model S in the Fresno area. Rumor has it there is a supercharger headed here, perhaps at the Tulare outlets off 99, by the end of the year, and a sales site potentially in Riverpark. There is an informal email group of owners here, PM me and I can link you up if you aren't already.

3. Scotty

Scotty Member

I'm in the central valley (Lodi), but your post peaked my interest. What kind of charging adapters are you contemplating?

Scotty

4. Ed Chan

Ed Chan Member

I would love to have a supercharger along CA-99 somewhere as right now my drive to Fresno has to go through Harris Ranch... Hope your rumors are valid!