TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Tesla Owners in Nova Scotia

Discussion in 'Canada' started by TooManyAirMiles, Aug 2, 2015.

1. TooManyAirMiles

We are having the first get together (that we know of) at the first destination charger in the Province - near Lunenburg / Bridgewater on the South Shore. You can find the location on your Nav - St Marks Place. On the LaHave river.

Would love to meet you - Meeting time Tuesday August 4th @ 11AM

2. Biker

Biker Member

Too bad that I didn't know earlier, we are arriving in Halifax from TO at about 11 AM on the 4th, but heading straight to Cape Breton. I'm a TO owner, but have reason to get out to NS often. If you have any discussions at your get-together, it would be great if you have a strategy on how to drive from Halifax to TO. Right now it looks pretty difficult.

Maybe with the new agreement with Dal there will be more SCs showing up in the Maritimes.

3. djp

djp Roadster 2.0 VIN939

It's getting easier. There's a new CHAdeMO station in La Pocatière and two new HPWCs in Edmundston.

BRCC - Carrefour La Pocatière
    BRCC - Carrefour La Pocatière | La Pocatière, QC | Electric Car Charging Station | PlugShare

Four Points by Sheraton
    Four Points by Sheraton | Edmundston, NB | Electric Car Charging Station | PlugShare

My parents have done the Toronto - Moncton drive in their 85D with no problems.

4. Biker

Biker Member

This is really encouraging. It wasn't looking so good so we are flying out there tomorrow. But from now on I'll look to drive.

I guess I'll need to invest in a Chademo adapter.