Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Lived on a gravel road for 25 years now. MS 75D with 25K on it now. Purchased in July with 19.2 K miles. Always run four snows from Nov to April (at least) on all our vehicles. MS will be no exception. Will probably refrain from using the S during our "mud season" when the ruts are way too deep for the ground clearance of the S

I've lived down 2 miles of gravel road for the past 9 years and ran our 2012 Chevy Volt on it for the past 4 years without any serious damage (the plastic shields underneath have had to be replaced a couple times). Just bought a 2016 MS and so far I'm loving it on gravel... its anti-skid controls make it ideal for loose gravel which we have after the road grader comes by. We're looking at getting mud flaps though, any recommendations?

I've lived down 2 miles of gravel road for the past 9 years and ran our 2012 Chevy Volt on it for the past 4 years without any serious damage (the plastic shields underneath have had to be replaced a couple times). Just bought a 2016 MS and so far I'm loving it on gravel... its anti-skid controls make it ideal for loose gravel which we have after the road grader comes by. We're looking at getting mud flaps though, any recommendations?
I’m interested in mudflaps as well. The only ones I’ve come across are these https://s3xybodyguards.com/shop/ however they’re out of stock and would appear not to fit more recent cars. Any other good quality options out there?