TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Tesla Owners Northumberland County

Discussion in 'Model X' started by cajeptha, May 28, 2018.

1. cajeptha

cajeptha New Member

Hi,
    Looking to communicate with Tesla owners in Cobourg, Northumberland County, Ontario. I have lost the auto steer ability on my local side roads (+/- 100 km around Cobourg). Want to confirm if this is only affecting our car or not.

2. canukus

canukus Member

3. canukus

canukus Member

My model S is restricted to 70km/h on the #2 highway going east of town. All ok on the 401 though.

4. cajeptha

cajeptha New Member

Thanks for your reply. I now know what to do with Tesla support. I asked them originally to check with other Tesla owners in the area if they were experiencing the same problem.
    I have noticed that if I am in my driveway or someone else's or in a parking lot close to the road the posted speed appears.

5. canukus

canukus Member

Same here. I think that the speed limit signs on the dash are a function of the nav system. Sometimes you see them, sometimes not.