Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla owners should thank businesses with Superchargers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

SO16

Feb 25, 2016
MI
In Michigan, there is a store chain called “Meijer” and they often host Tesla Superchargers at their locations. I sent them a little thank you using their website. I think all Tesla and EV owners should make s point to thank businesses if they support EVs.

Here is what I wrote to Meijer using their contact website:

“This isn’t a complaint. I just wanted to say thank you for supporting Tesla by having Superchargers at many of your locations. I am a Tesla owner and have used quite a few of those Superchargers like in Cadillac, Traverse City and Gaylord. I have shopped at Meijer for years but now I make a point to shop there much more often and use my Meijer card more often as well. I am a big supporter of Tesla and it’s great to see that Meijer is too.

Keep up the great work with supporting Tesla! I will certainly continue to support Meijer!”

This was their response:

“Thank you for taking the time to contact Meijer regarding the electric superchargers that we offer at our gas stations. We are delighted to hear about your positive experience!

Meijer is committed to providing our customers with a comfortable, welcoming, and friendly shopping environment. We value your opinion and appreciate it when you share with us that we are meeting our high standards.

I am forwarding your message to the appropriate department for review, and also documenting your feedback.

Thank you again for taking the time to write, and for shopping with Meijer. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again soon.

Sincerely,

Bill
Meijer Customer Care”