Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla owners who Crossfit (or sweat profusely)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Now that it's starting to warm up in the southeast again, Crossfit workouts have been leaving me drenched. Our gym has no air conditioner and is a traditional "box" - just a couple of big fans to blow the hot air around. I typically carry a towel around in my car to cover my seat, but I was wondering if anyone had a better method to keeping pools of sweat from covering my next-gen seats. (Nope, no shower at the gym either). I was looking into the EVannex seat covers (at least for the summer months) and thought that might be a good investment. Is anyone else plagued by this issue? Thoughts? Thanks :)

I do a lot of workouts myself (p90x, insanity) but if I have to drive after working out, Get a nice long towel and drape it over the seat or put it on like a cape at first when getting in. I really didnt want seat covers.
I've been doing the "superman cape" and draping but sometimes I forget to replace the towel in my car or bring one. I don't want seat covers either, but I thought it might be a more fool-proof option for the very sweaty summer months. Typically gets >100 degrees in the gym lol. Very much a first world problem.

While I don't work out because I'm lazy. I do have a really low dollar solution that works great. I have two extra large towels that live in the frunk permanently with flat bungee cords of the perfect length to hold them in place for when filthy peasants ride in my car (kidding! maybe). See pics below...

IMG_1236.JPG

IMG_1238.JPG