Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla P100DL Ordered!!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Excited has i just placed an order for a Deep Blue P100DL on Dec 23rd!! Been dying to get a Tesla for some time but was difficult because of lack of charging stations near my location in Southwest Florida but luckily one is opening up 1 mile from my house and one right by were parents live in Florida in the near future as i travel there all the time! SInce i am new to the process i had a couple of questions. My Owner Advisor told me to expect the car sometime by mid-March. Now i have been reading the forums for a while and notice that its almost like that is a conservative time frame as most people get it about 6-8 weeks from order placed sometimes even quicker!! Just wanted to ask my fellow forum friends what has been their experience as far timing for delivery of their car? I also know to get the car before April 1st for the unlimited charging!!

I also ordered the P100DL on December 9th 2016 and confirmed one week later, I was looking on the myTesla account and it appears that the early March went to late March - early April. I contacted my DS and explained that I really need the vehicle in the month of March, due to being out of the country for half of April, and I will simply not have enough time to get to the SC for delivery. I was told that by the DS that he was going to note my reservation to try their best to deliver, but you never know. I too have been researching and patiently waiting to pull the plug and place the order. Electrician comes in two weeks for the charger in the garage, and the following week for the Arizona home. Just can't wait, but want to enjoy the car for a couple weeks before I leave town again, then I will have the entire summer learning and driving. Congratulations on your order!!!!

Reactions: Ormond