Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla P85+ RWD! 10/2014 w/Autopilot! “Unicorn”

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah, he had the arachnids bronzed. Sympathy bump for cold feet disguised as miser wives.

thx for the wheels feedback. Custom color that my buddy’s shop created (Exoticar in LA). They look even better in real life. Almost black at night and more gold in the sun... definitely unique!

And yeah, may be cold feet vs. miser wives, haha. Never can tell. All good. Frankly wouldn’t mind keeping the car but she just sits and I may do a Y or even a performance 3 at some point but I still currently prefer the size and luxury of the S!

thx for the wheels feedback. Custom color that my buddy’s shop created (Exoticar in LA). They look even better in real life. Almost black at night and more gold in the sun... definitely unique!

And yeah, may be cold feet vs. miser wives, haha. Never can tell. All good. Frankly wouldn’t mind keeping the car but she just sits and I may do a Y or even a performance 3 at some point but I still currently prefer the size and luxury of the S!
Yeah, I’m not sure how anyone can step down to a trunk car while experiencing the joy of the S’s hatch.

Reactions: Kato
Price drop to 44k OBO to promote legit offers. Lowballs will be ignored. I’ve been told this site is the wrong place to sell a Tesla but I still believe members here will appreciate this vehicle.

*It's the wrong place to sell if you're trying to charge an outrageous price and you can't justify that price. :)

I'm not saying you are doing that - I don't even know what you're asking - but just wanted to FTFY.

*It's the wrong place to sell if you're trying to charge an outrageous price and you can't justify that price. :)

I'm not saying you are doing that - I don't even know what you're asking - but just wanted to FTFY.
Price drop to 44k OBO to promote legit offers. Lowballs will be ignored. I’ve been told this site is the wrong place to sell a Tesla but I still believe members here will appreciate this vehicle.
Someone buy this car, that’s a fair deal and a great looking car that has been obviously pampered.

• Love
This is a beautiful car. If I had a place to park it, I would buy this in a heartbeat. I had a P85+ and regret trading it in for a Model X 100D every day. I miss my P85+ so much. Plus this one has a ton of extra's mine never had, rare unicorn for sure!

• Love
Thanks! I’m asking a fair price and accepting legit offers. This is not for the person looking for the cheapest way to get into a Tesla. It’s for a discerning enthusiast of the brand, tech and driving experience combined with differentiating AP experience that will lure even the super sedan buyer away from their M5, e63, etc...

Last edited:

Shockingly I've had almost zero whining about my price anywhere I've posted it. This is admittedly more than the cheaper P85's out there that are vastly different so it will take the right buyer to understand and value the rarity and combination of elements and enhancements.

For example, show me another P85+ with AP with Next Gen/Recaro interior...doesn't exist. I know because they never built them and I had to spend, kick and scream to make this happen the right way, with Tesla employee install at the SC and engineers blessing the safety (literally it went upstream to Tesla to approve). They had to swap wiring and add the right airbag timing adapter to make sure this was safe and that it would protect in a side impact as designed! Lots of details like this and I'm a life long car guy who always makes what I have better on top of pampering my vehicles. I have built some crazy stuff including an M3 with a full LS7 swap with dry sump, widebody and more...the details and understanding of how this all works is lost on most (or they don't care). Doesn't hurt that I am part owner of a car modification shop...

Thanks for the bumps and help, folks. Yes, unique car, special stuff you can't get any longer (or never could without building it). My own little slice of unobtanium. I'm going to leave the price here and see if anybody wants her. No rush to sell and I don't know what I'd get to replace it at this point so we shall see...

Reactions: HankLloydRight