Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla P85 with Autopilot $74990

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla P85 with Autopilot $74990

This is a Tesla Mid-Night Silver P85 with both Autopilot hardware and software installed, and thus has Autopilot Convenience Features option. This car is in brand new condition with no scratches or dings. It has a set of brand new 19" wheels and tires as you can see, they have just been newly mounted. There is no rashes or nicks on the wheels.

The car has the Tech Package option which includes power liftgate, fog lights, corning lights, lighted door handles, etc. These options are currently part of the premium interior package.

It also has panoramic roof, upgraded Ultra High Fidelity Sound system, carbon Fiber Spoiler, Parcel Shelf and Yacht Floor. The textile seats are as comfortable as the NextGen seats. They're more supportive and durable, and are definitely more hugging than the standard leather seats.

This car comes with a full 4 year/50000 miles warranty that ends on Dec 30th 2019 or at 60556 miles, whichever comes first. The car currently has 11000 miles.

Please note that this is the legendary Tesla Performance P85 that as been tested as fast as 3.9 seconds 0-60, and also has the lasted technology that allows for hands-free driving and self-parking without a person in the driver seat.

Sticker price was $105K, asking $74990.

Feel free to ask questions. Thanks!

List Date: 3/3/2016

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Tesla P85 with Autopilot $74990
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $74,990.00

buynowbutton.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif

9941abce-879b-44aa-b05c-0ba4796f6a38.JPG
4592f5bd-b8de-4f2e-bae7-c34aa383f9da.JPG
e2cbc596-1c87-4bc1-8fe1-0113d8468ee0.JPG
0284d97a-fa00-4b35-bff3-2c149b809dbb.jpg

This has been one of the most entertaining Tesla for sale I've seen. First it came with the 21's like it did from the factory, then you posted it would only be sold with the 19's period and no one could buy it with the 21's and now you can have your choice. First you list under one username and now under another username. Very strange indeed.

Last edited:
Made Nov. 2014, so it's 2014 model year. Car was bought late Dec. 2015, barely 3 month old.
If the car was manufactured in Nov. 2014 it is now 1 year and 4 months old, approximately. It is obviously not "3 month old". Maybe you have only owned it for 3 months?
Regarding your statement that "it's 2014 model year". Tesla does not use the "model year" system that all other car manufacturers use. For example, cars made before late September 2014 do not have the Autopilot hardware. Your car was made in November 2014 and has that hardware. So cars made during the 2014 year were made with very different capabilities. The "model year" phrase does not apply to Tesla.
I'm sorry you have to sell your Model S after owning it only a few months. Or have you ordered another Tesla and that is why you are selling this one?

This has been one of the most entertaining Tesla for sale I've seen. First it came with the 21's like it did from the factory, then you posted it would only be sold with the 19's period and no one could buy it with the 21's and now you can have your choice. Very strange indeed.

Welcome back, Dan!

I hope it's not too hard for you to comprehend. But I've chosen to keep both sets of wheels, and you can choose either or both.

Thanks,
John

If the car was manufactured in Nov. 2014 it is now 1 year and 4 months old, approximately. It is obviously not "3 month old". Maybe you have only owned it for 3 months?
Regarding your statement that "it's 2014 model year". Tesla does not use the "model year" system that all other car manufacturers use. For example, cars made before late September 2014 do not have the Autopilot hardware. Your car was made in November 2014 and has that hardware. So cars made during the 2014 year were made with very different capabilities. The "model year" phrase does not apply to Tesla.
I'm sorry you have to sell your Model S after owning it only a few months. Or have you ordered another Tesla and that is why you are selling this one?

Thanks for your helpful comments. The car was acquired and registered by the first owner in late Dec, and thus a little less than 3 months. You may have seen a registration record on July 31st 2015. That was an incorrect record. The car was registered and titled on Jan 29th, 2016. I am selling to buy a model X once becomes available.

This has been one of the most entertaining Tesla for sale I've seen. First it came with the 21's like it did from the factory, then you posted it would only be sold with the 19's period and no one could buy it with the 21's and now you can have your choice. First you list under one username and now under another username. Very strange indeed.

Tesla had this promotion of giving away a second set of wheels. Got it?