Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla P85D CPO for $51K

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This P85D has the pano roof, lots of options, comes with the 4 year CPO warranty and is $53K:

85 kWh Performance Model S 5YJSA1H2XEFP65047 | Tesla

Green lol. I already have one green car ;)

That one doesn't have subzero, has some pretty bad damage to the paint, and will need new tires soon.

ri3sL3M.jpg

Green lol. I already have one green car ;)

That one doesn't have subzero, has some pretty bad damage to the paint, and will need new tires soon.

ri3sL3M.jpg

I didn't realize the damage was that bad. How about this black one that is $55K and has Subzero and a bunch of other options along with the 4 year CPO warranty. If no one buys it, it will likely come down to the early 50s as well.

Model S P85D 5YJSA4H44FF086038 | Tesla

That's the first CPO P85D I have seen below $50K.

Their CA sales policy for CPO cars really is hurting their CPO revenue as it drives down CPO prices by reducing the market size for those CA vehicles that they sell.

Yeah. Same here. I’ve been watching for a while before and after I bought mine. Lowest I saw was $51k for a p85d. And lowest I’ve seen for any model S is $31ish. Let’s see when the 60s break the $30k mark!

Guess I'll be waiting for the price to drop below 40s to get a P85D. That would be nice. It is difficult to get one without paint damages though. I have requested numerous photo requests and every one of them came back with issues.

Guess I'll be waiting for the price to drop below 40s to get a P85D. That would be nice. It is difficult to get one without paint damages though. I have requested numerous photo requests and every one of them came back with issues.

Over time I've learned there will *always* be deals to be had for those who are patient. And yes, have had a similar experience re: damage. Maybe 10% of the cars I see are in great condition. I think this is partially due to Tesla attracting "non-car" people who like to run into *sugar* + leases where people DGAF.

Over time I've learned there will *always* be deals to be had for those who are patient. And yes, have had a similar experience re: damage. Maybe 10% of the cars I see are in great condition. I think this is partially due to Tesla attracting "non-car" people who like to run into *sugar* + leases where people DGAF.

Not so sure about that because people who lease cars incur very hefty fees if they return a car that is damaged. So any such damage could be fixed by the fees charged.

I think the poor condition of some of the CPO cars has more to do with the fact that some of those cars are badly abused as service loaner rentals. I think it's some of those people who DGAF... This is why you anyone buying a CPO car should careful inspect and reject abuse cars.

When people stop accepting abused cars with damage everywhere, they will stop selling such cars...

I didn't realize the damage was that bad. How about this black one that is $55K and has Subzero and a bunch of other options along with the 4 year CPO warranty. If no one buys it, it will likely come down to the early 50s as well.

Model S P85D 5YJSA4H44FF086038 | Tesla
This one even has the "executive seating" option. It was only available for a few months in 2015. I have it and like it, but others didn't because the rear seats are "real seats" and don't fold down.