Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Paint question

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Before I go asking the question, I thought I'd check if anyone here had done the same...

Does anyone know if it is possible to purchase a small pot/can of paint from Tesla, matched to your car colour?

I know I could go elsewhere but I'd rather have OEM.

I have found a tiny chip that is bugging me and I want to get it touched up quick. But the paint would allow me to keep on top of any other chips that occur between being able to get the ceramic protection done.

Before I go asking the question, I thought I'd check if anyone here had done the same...

Does anyone know if it is possible to purchase a small pot/can of paint from Tesla, matched to your car colour?

I know I could go elsewhere but I'd rather have OEM.

I have found a tiny chip that is bugging me and I want to get it touched up quick. But the paint would allow me to keep on top of any other chips that occur between being able to get the ceramic protection done.
Daft as it seems, no. Tesla sell touch up kits in other markets, but not in the uk. There’s another thread with a few recommendations.

No Touch Up Paint!

• Helpful
Reactions: stonecoldrmw
My step-son in Canada got me mine. Fortunately I haven't had to use it yet, but I imagine I will once my driving increases after lockdown.

paint-repair-kit.jpg

Great thread. Maybe we can bug Tesla UK until they actually sell the product! I already have some tiny stone chips that a dot of paint would sort along with a couple of standard Tesla pinpricks.
Pity the car didn't come with a kit as standard.
It's madness isn't it?! There is clearly a market for it as an OEM paint repair. I didn't want to use an after market fix as you can't guarantee the colour match.

Come on Tesla, sort it out!