Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Tesla Parts in Phoenix, AZ! Batteries, Motors, Collision Repair Parts, Conversion Kits, Solar! Worldwide Shipping

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

EVPartsSol

Global Vendor
Feb 2, 2022
Phoenix, AZ
Hello there from us here at EV Parts Solutions in Phoenix, AZ

We have a wide range of parts available and in stock ready to ship to meet your many needs.

For the repair crowd, body shops, and DIY members, we offer great replacement parts at fair prices and speedy shipping!

For the solar/off-grid community, we offer Tesla batteries for power storage!

For the custom builders and speed nuts, we offer motors, batteries, charging components, and other auxiliary components needed for your EV conversion project!

Please call, text or email with any inquiries! We have years of experience and deep knowledge of Tesla and their cars and cannot wait to assist you with your next project.

Thanks so much! Happy Memorial Day from the EVPS team

[email protected]
IG @teslaparts

Gallery1.jpg
Screen Shot 2022-05-27 at 1.09.26 PM.png
Gallery4.jpg
IMG_3736.jpg
IMG_3977.jpg
IMG_4248.jpg
E6A51F73-AC70-4849-A79D-550C222269BC.jpg

Reactions: buckets0fun
I have parts I can sell you. I see you’re selling an ankle catcher for over $200 I can sell one for 1/2 for all years. Message me if you’re looking for any specific parts as I have a bunch and not trying to make a huge profit selling them. Just want to get rid of stuff