Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla parts numbers catalogue

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello,
Can you help me with some spare parts for my Tesla Model S VIN: 5YJSA2DN6DFP16772

Front lower arms left and right.
The ones that have the shock absorbers attached to them.
Front stabilizer connecting links left and right.
All three sets of brake pads.

I need the Tesla parts numbers if i want to order the spare parts to Tesla!

Hello,
Can you help me with some spare parts for my Tesla Model S VIN: 5YJSA2DN6DFP16772

Front lower arms left and right.
The ones that have the shock absorbers attached to them.
Front stabilizer connecting links left and right.
All three sets of brake pads.

I need the Tesla parts numbers if i want to order the spare parts to Tesla!

I dont think they'll sell you the arms... curious if they do. I dont have my parts list handy, im sure someone will be along with them soon :)

PM me. I can help you with the part numbers.

Every Tesla part # is listed as restricted, unrestricted, or 'over the counter'.

'Over the counter' is the least common category.. It includes 'consumable' items such as wiper blades or brake pads. These can be purchased by anyone.

Unrestricted parts are sold to owners and 3rd parties of supported vehicles only (not salvaged vehicles) and require a VIN. If a supported vehicle owner starts buying parts in a manner that suggests he/she is purchasing the parts for someone else for use on a salvage vehicle, Tesla may refuse to sell the parts to that Tesla owner.

If you plan to order the parts from Tesla, you don't have to know the part numbers. Just tell them what part you need. I usually use email, and attach a picture or two of the part(s) needed. YMMV.

PM me. I can help you with the part numbers.

Every Tesla part # is listed as restricted, unrestricted, or 'over the counter'.

'Over the counter' is the least common category.. It includes 'consumable' items such as wiper blades or brake pads. These can be purchased by anyone.

Unrestricted parts are sold to owners and 3rd parties of supported vehicles only (not salvaged vehicles) and require a VIN. If a supported vehicle owner starts buying parts in a manner that suggests he/she is purchasing the parts for someone else for use on a salvage vehicle, Tesla may refuse to sell the parts to that Tesla owner.

If you plan to order the parts from Tesla, you don't have to know the part numbers. Just tell them what part you need. I usually use email, and attach a picture or two of the part(s) needed. YMMV.

So will Tesla sell me over-the-counter parts without asking the VIN number? I'm trying to find out...

I have some of your parts.
I'm parting out a 2018 dual motor car.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-02-29 at 7.41.05 AM.png
    Screenshot 2020-02-29 at 7.41.05 AM.png
    304.5 KB · Views: 213
  • Screenshot 2020-02-29 at 7.39.15 AM.png
    Screenshot 2020-02-29 at 7.39.15 AM.png
    368.9 KB · Views: 138
  • Informative
Reactions: Gt1948
So will Tesla sell me over-the-counter parts without asking the VIN number? I'm trying to find out...

They did at the time I wrote that post in June, 2018. Anymore, I would assume so, but can not say for certain. Tesla seems to have morphed into something unrecognizable to us older (gimped) Tesla owners. (I need a few parts too, but haven't figured out how to contact the new Tesla SC in El Paso, TX...) If your local service center has a local number (unlike the SC in El Paso), why don't you give them a call and inquire. Good Luck.

Reactions: M0rpH3x