Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Parts Order: Has anyone successfully ordered a part from the catalog?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I imagine that you could order it from a Tesla authorised bodyshop.

The rear bumper part number is 1108905SOA and coted price is $365. I don't know about the front bumper.

You need to remove the sensors from the old bumper, but there are some particular washers to hold them.
You might need to replace those washer holders with new one.

Thanks for the reply. I may look at the body shop. Maybe a service center can order one for me? I want to get a new front bumper and sell my damaged on on Ebay or to a repair shop.

I have bought multiple parts. Hardest part is getting someone on the phone from the parts department. Once you do. Get an email! Then just contact by email. They are pretty good. I'm in Canada (just outside Toronto). Got a fender, door, suspension parts, and other things for repair in 1-2 weeks. I was very surprised given what I have been reading on these forums.

Prices are reasonable.

Side note: I don't need the driver side rear door I ordered as I was able to repair mine. But it is special order. So if someone needs one. I have a brand new one just sitting around.

I have bought multiple parts. Hardest part is getting someone on the phone from the parts department. Once you do. Get an email! Then just contact by email. They are pretty good. I'm in Canada (just outside Toronto). Got a fender, door, suspension parts, and other things for repair in 1-2 weeks. I was very surprised given what I have been reading on these forums.

Prices are reasonable.

Side note: I don't need the driver side rear door I ordered as I was able to repair mine. But it is special order. So if someone needs one. I have a brand new one just sitting around.
Do you have a contact for the parts department?

I need to replace my bumper. Who do I contact? Any hints are helpful.
My local service center stocks painted front bumpers in all colors. They mainly do this to repair damaged units quickly from shipping so that deliveries are not compromised. They do sell them to the general public, cost around 900. I highly recommend going to your local SC. No need to order online and wait.

• Informative
Reactions: AZRI11
My local service center stocks painted front bumpers in all colors. They mainly do this to repair damaged units quickly from shipping so that deliveries are not compromised. They do sell them to the general public, cost around 900. I highly recommend going to your local SC. No need to order online and wait.

Thanks for the information. I'll ask the service center. At 900 dollars, it might just be better to get my scrape re-painted instead of replaced.

Do you have a contact for the parts department?

My contact works at the Mississauga Parts department here in Mississauga ON. So I don't think that will be helpful for you. I just got on the phone and called every Tesla service centre or "dealership/showroom" in my area until I got someone. They then forwarded me over to the nearest service center by email.

Just so you know, you do have to go pick the parts up from the dealership yourself. They don't deliver. At least they don't here in Canada.

My contact works at the Mississauga Parts department here in Mississauga ON. So I don't think that will be helpful for you. I just got on the phone and called every Tesla service centre or "dealership/showroom" in my area until I got someone. They then forwarded me over to the nearest service center by email.

Just so you know, you do have to go pick the parts up from the dealership yourself. They don't deliver. At least they don't here in Canada.

Tesla service center doesn't answer their phones here. Or email. Hopefully I can get a painted front bumper for cheaper, hoping for ~350 - 400.

I ordered a set of aero wheels (not a tire and wheel package, just the aero wheels) about.... three weeks ago now? Still haven't heard anything, apparently I'll get a text message once they're in stock at my service center (Spokane, WA). Not sure why aero wheels take so long to get to my service center, I mean they're a basic part on every model 3 (unless upgraded at order) but it seems to be taking a long time to get...