Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Tesla parts. BASENOR seat back kick protector

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

BASENOR

Former Vendor
May 26, 2022
Washington
Want to keep the interior of your car clean but tired of frequent cleaning? When you have kids or pets, do the rear seatbacks get messy? Then you may need Seat Back Kick Protectors.

BASENOR Seat Back Kick Protector
is made of high-quality PU leather, waterproof, and easy to clean. It fully covers the back of the seat and is installed without damage. More importantly, you'll feel more relaxed when your kids will keep kicking the seats.

Custom-cut specifically for 2021 2022 Tesla Model S &2017-2022 Model 3&2020-2022 Model Y. Set of 2 PCS.

2 colors - black and white for your choice. Whether you want to change the interior color or keep the original color, it looks like original.

1.jpg1.jpg

A1.jpg

Very easy to install and it has a storage bog. The storage bag can store many items like drinks, cell phones, tissues, snacks, or books. Keep the interior of your car neat and tidy.

5(1).pngA4.jpgA2.jpg4.jpg

Check it out at the link 'https://www.basenor.com/products/tesla-seat-back-kick-protectors' here……And find more parts for your Tesla.

Will these covers have any impact on the airbags?

Airbags are located in the approximate areas shown below. Airbag warning messages are printed on the sun visor.

1654047673590.png

1. Front Airbag
2. Seat side airbags
(Berlin-built vehicles have airbags on both sides of the driver's seat.)
3. Curtain airbags

So these covers don't affect the airbags at all.

Reactions: Chrispherobi
Want to keep the interior of your car clean but tired of frequent cleaning? When you have kids or pets, do the rear seatbacks get messy? Then you may need Seat Back Kick Protectors.

BASENOR Seat Back Kick Protector
is made of high-quality PU leather, waterproof, and easy to clean. It fully covers the back of the seat and is installed without damage. More importantly, you'll feel more relaxed when your kids will keep kicking the seats.

Custom-cut specifically for 2021 2022 Tesla Model S &2017-2022 Model 3&2020-2022 Model Y. Set of 2 PCS.

2 colors - black and white for your choice. Whether you want to change the interior color or keep the original color, it looks like original.

View attachment 810849View attachment 810850

View attachment 810851

Very easy to install and it has a storage bog. The storage bag can store many items like drinks, cell phones, tissues, snacks, or books. Keep the interior of your car neat and tidy.

View attachment 810854View attachment 810858View attachment 810856View attachment 810855

Check it out at the link 'https://www.basenor.com/products/tesla-seat-back-kick-protectors' here……And find more parts for your Tesla.
Really love these. Have them in my MYLR. My kids kick the seat all the time and these wipe down very easily. They look OEM and improve the look of the interior, IMO.
This is an unsolicited plug, but I wanted to make sure people get a review from someone who is not associated.

• Love
Reactions: BASENOR
Really love these. Have them in my MYLR. My kids kick the seat all the time and these wipe down very easily. They look OEM and improve the look of the interior, IMO.
This is an unsolicited plug, but I wanted to make sure people get a review from someone who is not associated.
Thanks for your support! We are striving to achieve better quality and product performance.

I saw recently, a Gjeebs YouTube video, showing seat backs in Alcantara. They look great but may not rest the effects from seat back kicking kids. :mad:Back in the day, I found the threat of amputation worked well. Probably not right for the era of woke. :rolleyes:
lol…Here's why car owners need it and why we design it. It protects the original seat well. And because it is easy to clean, it is not afraid of children kicking around, just wipe it off.

lol…Here's why car owners need it and why we design it. It protects the original seat well. And because it is easy to clean, it is not afraid of children kicking around, just wipe it off.
Thank guys. Do you have a UK distributor here yet.
The shipping costs are high for over the pond deliveries plus we are then hit with tax and import duty. Where is that treaty?
Yep! Thought so, another Brexit screw up.
I wish we could export Boris. I know he has at least on friend in the USA.
P S I'll be taking a look at your shop....

Thank guys. Do you have a UK distributor here yet.
The shipping costs are high for over the pond deliveries plus we are then hit with tax and import duty. Where is that treaty?
Yep! Thought so, another Brexit screw up.
I wish we could export Boris. I know he has at least on friend in the USA.
P S I'll be taking a look at your shop....
this is our store in the UK
you can have a look:
Don' need to pay extra tax and import duty.

View more feedback here!

"These are great if you have kids or use your tesla for uber. Keeps your original seats protected. "
seat back.jpg

"Easy to install and it matches the OEM seats. If you have kiddos in the back who like to kick the seat, these are for you."
white.jpg

"These fit perfectly on my refresh 2022 Model X. Looking forward to having my kids test these out."
black one.jpg

Looking forward to your more feedback!

Attachments

• black.jpg
    black.jpg
    215.8 KB · Views: 50
  • white one.jpg
    white one.jpg
    304 KB · Views: 65
I bought a set for the Y on Amazon and after installing the driver side I realized this is a solution for a problem that doesn’t exist. The stock seat backs are just as easy to clean as the Basenor seat backs. Also once these are installed they don’t fit tight to the seat backs, there’s a lot of slack. Just doesn’t look good.
Sending them back.

I bought a set for the Y on Amazon and after installing the driver side I realized this is a solution for a problem that doesn’t exist. The stock seat backs are just as easy to clean as the Basenor seat backs. Also once these are installed they don’t fit tight to the seat backs, there’s a lot of slack. Just doesn’t look good.
Sending them back.
You can attach some photos of your situation and send the order number to us by email. We will try our best to solve it for you.

Sending them back.
Obviously, to each their own. Not sure if you have kids, but is definitely a problem that exists with them. Protection is not just cleaning, it’s scratches, tears, spills, etc. As to the slack the only slack I had was on the very bottom and I fixed that with some velcro. Looks OEM.

Obviously, to each their own. Not sure if you have kids, but is definitely a problem that exists with them. Protection is not just cleaning, it’s scratches, tears, spills, etc. As to the slack the only slack I had was on the very bottom and I fixed that with some velcro. Looks OEM.
I do have kids and a dog. While I was installing the driver side Basenor seat cover I realized how easy it was to clean off the OEM seat backs. They are a durable leather-like material trimmed in plastic. A little wipe with some interior cleaner on a microfiber towel and all of the shoe prints are gone.
The slack I had was in the middle of the seat back. Since they attach on the top, sides and get pulled on the bottom, that creates a void in the middle of the seat back as they aren’t form fitting.
I guess if you have the white seats you may need these more.

I do have kids and a dog. While I was installing the driver side Basenor seat cover I realized how easy it was to clean off the OEM seat backs. They are a durable leather-like material trimmed in plastic. A little wipe with some interior cleaner on a microfiber towel and all of the shoe prints are gone.
The slack I had was in the middle of the seat back. Since they attach on the top, sides and get pulled on the bottom, that creates a void in the middle of the seat back as they aren’t form fitting.
I guess if you have the white seats you may need these more.
I actually have the black seats too. I had the same slack you mention, but I uses some velcro strips and the slack is gone. The shoe prints were an issue, but not the reason I got this. My wife has a 3 (got hers well before I got my Y) and she has had accidental pen marks (I was able to get out but took more work than I wanted to do) and she has 2 scratches that are not coming out. It would bother me to no end if I got a scratch. This allows me peace of mind....and honestly, I like how it looks better than OEM. But again, I understand...its not for everyone. My family gets on me about how anal I am about the car so, I realize my perspective is different than others.