Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla phone app suggested features.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I would like the app to be able to activate functions of my subzero weather package.

Also I would like to remotely activate the alarm settings. If I forget to turn it off and leave my dog in the car the alarm is activated. I will go back to the car, turn off the alarm but then to turn it back on for a month.

Does anyone else not like that the l lock/unlock controls don't indicate current status? If car locked, then you should only see an unlocked padlock icon indicating you can press that to unlock?

Also, when adjusting charge limit in phone app or in vehicle (Model 3), a SOC percentage should be displayed showing the limit you are setting.

Does anyone else not like that the l lock/unlock controls don't indicate current status? If car locked, then you should only see an unlocked padlock icon indicating you can press that to unlock?

Also, when adjusting charge limit in phone app or in vehicle (Model 3), a SOC percentage should be displayed showing the limit you are setting.

I just checked my app and if car is locked the app shows a closed pad lock. When open shows an open pad lock.

Agree with the charging percentage.

Here's a new suggestion: bring Scheduled departure charging options to the app. I've had my departure plans for next morning change on me more than a few times nearly 3 hrs from when I parked the car and set my preferences; it would be good to not have to go back into the car in the garage to change those settings.
On a related note, I've experienced the car in a charging stopped state, when it should have been actively charging in preparation for my scheduled departure. this may have happened twice in the last 10 days, causing me to stop using scheduled departure for fear of not having enough charge to commute to/from work the next morning.

Reactions: f205v
I tried to email customersupport@teslacom to provide feedback on the app (suggestion that I posted above) and found that email address is no longer monitored. Anyone have a bead on the best feedback channel for the app? Also, with new voice controls in car, I don't have any success with reporting bugs using my voice (right scroll wheel). It seems the new features make any recordings try to search for functionality vs reporting bugs; I don't get the "thank you for your feedback" message after trying to report bugs.