TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Tesla phone number and address for third-party loan?

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by David A, Aug 22, 2018.

1. David A

David A New Member

I'm arranging a loan with USAA and they want Tesla's phone number and address for the paperwork, but I have no idea what the right ones are. I dont see it in the MVPA or any other paperwork or on Tesla's website, and Tesla's call center is closed for the day -- I'm worried if I wait until tomorrow then the check won't arrive in time. Help!

2. Zaxxon

Zaxxon Supporting Member

I used the one on the 2nd page of my MVPA.

3. David A

David A New Member

My MVPA doesn't have a phone number or address anywhere in it -- Page 2 is just the terms and conditions

4. Zaxxon

Zaxxon Supporting Member

Are you sure you have the whole document? Mine is 9 pages. The first is my config, 2nd is the actual MVPA, 3-5 are terms/conditions, 6 is state-specific provisions, 7 is payment instructions, 8 trade info, and 9 is delivery declaration.

5. smartypnz

smartypnz Supporting Member

I used
    (the corp offices)
    3500 Deer Creek Road,
    Palo Alto, CA 94304

(but factory is)
    45500 Fremont Blvd
    Fremont, CA 94538
    (510) 249-3500

call and ask