Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla PI phone

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone heard anything about the Tesla PI Phone
I'm not sure how reliable this source is, but I just read something about it today. This article was published on August 17, 2022. So hopefully we hear more about this, but I'm ditching my iPhone 13 Pro Max if this comes to fruition.

That article is 99% fluff and 1% BS. Did you even read it?

I'd like some proof of even this one line:
"The Tesla Company has recently announced that they are working on a new device, the Tesla Pi 5G 2023."

And this is just laughable:
"Tesla phones are among the most popular unlocked phones in the US. Tesla offers a wide range of products, including the Tesla Pi Phone and the Tesla Galaxy S9. Tesla phones are available from a variety of retailers, including Amazon, Best Buy, and Walmart. In addition, Tesla phones can be purchased directly from the company’s website."

Obviously this "article" was written by some pretty dumb AI and the post above is just clickbait.

Oh boy oh boy!! Features the Tesla App has ALWAYS had for several years now. I can't wait!!!!
The new phone will have all sorts of tricks up its sleeve, including the ability to unlock your car and start it without even getting out. You’ll also be able to control temperature settings through this device so you don’t overheat or freeze while driving around town!

Last edited: