Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Pizza

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm not sure how I came upon this, but I have the set the record strait. I'm going to suggest an alternate theory, this pizza is as a result of the box being placed in the frunk. Wut!?

I know right! Why kill the dream, why chime in - well because I tested to see if my Model 3 Performance could do this to a Pizza, and indeed it can! But not to this degree, not this dramatic.

Further, I have also placed the pizza in the frunk and it turns out exactly as is depicted in this image. And the reason it does this is because the pizza box does not fit flat in the frunk. You must place it at an angle and keeps the box tilted the entire drive while in the frunk.

So I'm urging OP to come clean, lol. Tell us the truth! Put us out of our misery. Or maybe I'm just crazy for spending 3 minutes on my life on this.

• Helpful
Reactions: Hugh-SG
Frankly, I don't care whether the photo was real or staged. It's simply hilarious and I think most Tesla owners "get" it, even if all we have is a base model and drive like the proverbial little old lady from Pasadena. :p:D

...she drives real fast and drives real hard...

the song is about an old lady with a "shiny red Super Stock Dodge". she did NOT own a base model!! :D :D :D

1964 Dodge 330 Super Stock Two-Door Sedan

Thank you all for a most enjoyable read.

Now try a case of root beer in the Frunk and put the car into Launch Mode.

Would be interesting to see a Tesla storming down the drag strip with pizza flavoured foam billowing out from under the Frunk Lid about 3.9 seconds later.

Cheers!
Hugh-SG

My girl, holds the pizza so that G-forces don't...

again. 1 time was enough.lol P_20200311_153617.jpg

Reactions: ElectricIAC