Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla - Please Improve Sentry Mode

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've actually seen several videos where the main camera caught the act and one of the other cameras caught a car or license plate related to it.

To the OP...a USB adapter and the TeslaCam reviewer app allow you to watch videos on your phone, and it coordinates all 4 captured cameras so you see them all at the same time. It's fantastic.

Where can I get the TeslaCam reviewer app? I don’t see it on Apple’s App Store.

Here’s what’s on my wish list: side repeater visibility on screen. I’m tired of rashing my rims on curbs when making tight turns. This car somehow is much wider than I perceive it.
Don't be embarrased my friend ... all you need is 1960's technology ~
"curb feelers" . . . . from your local amazon web site near you
;)
Chrome-Curb-Feelers-Flex-Wire-SET-of.jpg

and it's a good look!
They're "analog"
no PC input necessary - ideal for when you get the inevitable black screen, & have to to a reset.

Yes, I know posting here doesn't really do anything because Tesla doesn't see it. I was just venting my frustration because I had to review so many Sentry Mode videos where nothing was moving and many that did catch movement, was of people just walking by my car and ignoring it...until the headlights flashed, then they got curious and walked up to the doors to look inside. I would like to have Sentry Mode on whenever I park away from home but can't because it will draw too much unwanted attention to it and save a ton of useless video. I still say the headlights should only flash when the display eye comes on and saved videos should only be from cameras that see movement. Also, let us review the video on the display and not have to have a special drive and app to use on our phone.