Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla PPF defect?

M3noob

Supporting Member
Aug 22, 2019
Beyond the pale
I had my nose PPFed. It appears that my M3 may have had some Tesla PPF on the rocker panel and ahead of the rear wheel.

Is this in fact a Tesla PPF wrap or did my nose wrap outfit go above and beyond the call?

Whatever, it seems to have pouched out and inevitably attracted some road filth under the skin... dammit. Who do I sue? ;)

PXL_20200928_134207024.MP.jpg

HKP_Tom

Apr 5, 2018
Essex
It doesn’t come factory wrapped (I know as I sell kits to do that area!) a lot of suppliers will do high wear parts like that when doing a full front end though.

Reactions: M3noob

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC