TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Tesla Project Loveday Video Entry

Discussion in 'Tesla' started by niknak2000, May 1, 2017.

1. niknak2000

niknak2000 New Member

Hello everyone.

Well after a few long weeks our submission for the tesla project loveday competition is finally finished. We hope you like it as much as we enjoyed making it! Huge thanks to my Co-Pilot and wingman Harry Turner for the crane fabrication and blackmagicdesign for the camera loans!

Please feel free to like and share so we can get this out there.

Another huge thank you to everyone that helped out over the two days of filming!

• Like x 6
    • Love x 3
  2. SUMD

SUMD Member

Great job, really enjoyed watching this. The imagery and cinematography evoked what I assume to be one of the themes you were going for- hope in sustainability.

Cheers!

3. niknak2000

niknak2000 New Member

Absolutely. The young girl is my daughter and yes looking to the future/ nature and sustainability are several of the themes that run through it. Thank you for the lovely feedback.

4. Reciprocity

Reciprocity Active Member

She has a future in acting for sure, very professional. If she doesnt go into launching rockets or something boring.

• Like x 1
  5. niknak2000

niknak2000 New Member

Haha she was being a little madam on the first day of filming so Daddy had to bribe her with toys!

• Funny x 2