Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Projector Puddle lights

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just received my four projector puddle light set today from Norm, and installed it in about 30 minutes. See link for pictures. It Comes with great instructions with just about all the installation tools included. You will only need a drill and maybe a flat head screw driver to pry out the existing lights. Currently, I highly recommend it. I will keep you posted on the longevity...

I couldn't upload the images directly, so I here is a dropbox link.

Dropbox - tesla ground lights

I just received my four projector puddle light set today from Norm, and installed it in about 30 minutes. See link for pictures. It Comes with great instructions with just about all the installation tools included. You will only need a drill and maybe a flat head screw driver to pry out the existing lights. Currently, I highly recommend it. I will keep you posted on the longevity...

Norm sells these? How much, is there a store front?

Thanks for sharing your photos of the T logo projector puddle lights from Norm. I picked up a set from Norm for my front doors and think they are awesome. They produce a very clear Tesla "T" logo in a bright white color. I like the white color light because they are bright enough to also function as a puddle light (to see puddles of course!). I also bought a cubby drawer and phone dock from Norm and am very pleased with all of his products.

Another option from Tesland. Some Tesla enthusiasts from the Netherlands. I bought some projector lights from them and they are plug and play. The craft glue they use suck and the wires pop out of the connector, so I used a dab of my own glue to hold the wires into the connector that plugs into the cars harness. Overall they look good and I got the red Tesla logo.

https://www.tesland.nl/product/logo-light/

Pic of the puddle lamps from Tesland.

Attachments

• IMG_4961.PNG
    IMG_4961.PNG
    1 MB · Views: 152