Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla proposes to open new store at Coconut Point Mall in Estero

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The showroom is currently open at Coconut Point Mall, Estero.

IMG_0299.jpg

The Coconut Point Mall map shows Tesla charging, but I couldn’t find how many charging stations were available. I’m assuming these are destination chargers. Does anyone know how many chargers? I’ll be there in May.
Hi Gary,

As a rule the Tesla connectors installed at Tesla stores are to support store operations and are not considered destination chargers. That is why you won't see them posted on the Tesla "Find Us" map. If you have a charging emergency I'm sure that the store would try to accommodate you, but it would be better to plan your route to a nearby Supercharger Station. The Supercharger Station at Gulf Town Center is about 8.5 miles north of the store and the Supercharger Station at Naples is 6 miles south of the store.

Larry

Last edited:
Hi Gary,

As a rule the Tesla connectors installed at Tesla stores are to support store operations and are not considered destination chargers. That is why you won't see them posted on the Tesla "Find Us" map. If you have a charging emergency I'm sure that the store would try to accommodate you, but it would be better to plan your route to a nearby Supercharger Station. The Supercharger Station at Gulf Town Center is about 8.5 miles north of the store and the Supercharger Station at Naples is 6 miles south of the store.

Larry

Thanks Larry. I do plan to use the SC’s in Ft Myers and Naples, but thought Coconut Point May be another option to consider since my wife and I will be staying in Ft Myers Beach. Fortunately, we now have many charging options, but sadly the condo we’re staying at doesn’t even offer a 110 outlet for overnight charging. Hopefully that will change someday.

Last edited by a moderator: