Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Tesla Puddle Lights - An super easy and fast upgrade

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here are some of our current puddle lights:

Attachments

• 3Tesla.png
    3Tesla.png
    826.6 KB · Views: 75
  • RedTesla.png
    RedTesla.png
    877.4 KB · Views: 62
  • STesla.png
    STesla.png
    833.5 KB · Views: 56
  • TeslaShield.png
    TeslaShield.png
    833.5 KB · Views: 58
  • TLogo.png
    TLogo.png
    722.9 KB · Views: 59
  • TTesla.png
    TTesla.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 54
  • XTesla.png
    XTesla.png
    817.6 KB · Views: 57
Hello there fellow Teslans,

If you're looking for an easy way to customize your #tesla with a quick upgrade? Swap out the puddle lights! You can see how easy of an upgrade this is in our install video. Also, teslapuddlelights.com is running a 10% sale off on all puddle lights. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXPmgUm2WsE Thanks!

I'm interested in adding some better puddlelights to my S but for now I have two questions for you:

1. what do your lights do better compared to similar sets sold on amazon for $5-15 cheaper?

2. why did you disguise the #tesla and site link from your post to point to facebook links? This may sound strange but I really despise facebook and being directed there without knowing is just straight up shady.

Last edited:
I'm interested in adding some better puddlelights to my S but for now I have two questions for you:

1. what do your lights do better compared to similar sets sold on amazon for $5-15 cheaper?

2. why did you disguise the #tesla and site link from your post to point to facebook links? This may sound strange but I really despise facebook and being directed there without knowing is just straight up shady.
Hey there, thanks for the questions.

1. Not sure on about lights on Amazon as I've never tried them. I've tested mine and they're bright and high quality.

2. Was not my intention and I'm not sure how to fix it. I despise FB too (much to my wife's chagrin.) I actually deleted my personal account a few years back and have this account just for teslapuddlelights.com. Don't mean to be shady. If you can give me more info how I can fix what you're talking about I'll def have a look at it.

Thanks for taking the time to post.

Reactions: cucubits
mine arrive this weekend.

i will get them installed and snap some pics in the evening to show the clarity and light.

I'd love to see that. From their video they don't seem that much brighter than the cheaper ones around. I wonder how they are compared to the more expensive ones from AbstractOcean and similar.

Just for random testing I think I'll order a pair off amazon and we can compare those too.

• Disagree
Reactions: PhilDavid