Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla queens service center rocks!!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
TESLA QUEENS SERVICE CENTER ROCKS!!!! My 2008 Roadster arrived 3 weeks ago from Seattle and the warranty was expiring on May 15. The sent a flatbed to my home about 100 miles away. Actually took the car from my garage where it was charging. They were unbelievable in following up on every picky detail that I requested, even did some things that were more preventive than needed. I have had good service from BMW in the past but NOTHING like the ROYAL TREATMENT given to me by this service center. Then they brought the car back to my house, left it in the garage squeaky clean. THANK YOU OMAR AND YOUR TEAM. :biggrin:

TESLA QUEENS SERVICE CENTER ROCKS!!!! My 2008 Roadster arrived 3 weeks ago from Seattle and the warranty was expiring on May 15. The sent a flatbed to my home about 100 miles away. Actually took the car from my garage where it was charging. They were unbelievable in following up on every picky detail that I requested, even did some things that were more preventive than needed. I have had good service from BMW in the past but NOTHING like the ROYAL TREATMENT given to me by this service center. Then they brought the car back to my house, left it in the garage squeaky clean. THANK YOU OMAR AND YOUR TEAM. :biggrin:

DITTO, They are super there!

Joe