Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Radio Flyer code for sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a radio flyer code for sale. $350?

I had two but gave one to a fellow TMC member who used my referral code (a little bonus). But since nobody has taken me up on getting my second radio flyer code for free by using my referral, and seeing how it expires at the end of March, I guess I’m going to sell it before it’s no good to anyone.

Reply here or PM me. Thanks

I had two but gave one to a fellow TMC member who used my referral code (a little bonus). But since nobody has taken me up on getting my second radio flyer code for free by using my referral, and seeing how it expires at the end of March, I guess I’m going to sell it before it’s no good to anyone.

Hi there...i have two grandkids and only one Radio Flyer Tesla. Any chance you would take $300 for the code?
My best,
Ed
[email protected]

Hi Ed,

I have a code and will sell for $300 if Cameron doesn't take your offer.

Regards,
Eric
Hi Ed,

Fantastic!! I would like to take you up on the offer! If you can send me your PayPal info by email, I will get you paid tomorrow...my email adress, which I will likely see sooner, us [email protected].

Thank s a million... I truly appreciate it!
Ed

Hi Ed,

Regards,
Eric

Hi Eric: Still waiting to hear from you.I would like to take you up on the offer! If you can send me your PayPal info by email, I will get you paid today...my email adreess is [email protected]. I will see an email sooner than this thread, but you can send it here if you like, but just in case, you are welcome to reach out to me by email as well. I would like to get this done today if possible. Please advise.

Ed

Hi Ed,

Regards,
Eric

Hi Eric: Still waiting to hear from you.I would like to take you up on the offer! If you can send me your PayPal info by email, I will get you paid today...my email adreess is [email protected]. I will see an email sooner than this thread, but you can send it here if you like, but just in case, you are welcome to reach out to me by email as well. I would like to get this done today if possible. Please advise.

Ed

Ed
Sorry, Ed. As I mentioned above I sold this earlier yesterday.

I sent the payment by Paypal...just let me know if it works out.
My best,
Ed