TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Tesla Radio Flyer Toy Model S for sale

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by Itsajyaknow, Sep 27, 2017.

1. Itsajyaknow

Itsajyaknow Member

I received a code to order a Founder Series Model S for Kids by Radio Flyer, I will provide you the code so that you can choose the color (midnight silver metallic, deep blue metallic, red multi-coat, pearl white multi-coat) and have it delivered to your house when it ships. I believe they said white multi coat isn’t available until November. But the code doesn’t expire until March 31st, 2018. I don’t have any kids yet, so seeing as though I’m fat and will break it. It’s better for someone with kids and who wants to save $100 off of retail.

From the website (Tesla for Kids: Model S Battery Powered Ride-On Car | Radio Flyer) details:
    Every lithium ion battery powered Tesla Model S for Kids comes equipped with high-end features to recreate the ultimate Tesla experience including: working headlights, a MP3 sound system, a real auto-paint finish, forward and reverse modes, a frunk, and a working horn. Easily switch between a top speed of 6 mph or parent limited speed of 3 mph. For ages 3 – 8, max weight of 81 lbs.
    Your Model S for Kids Referral Configuration:
    - Exclusive Brushed Aluminum Founder Series License Plate (not available to the public, cannot be personalized)
    - Standard Lithium Ion Battery (Rechargeable, charger included)
    - Black Rims

I’m asking $400.00 I accept PayPal, Venmo, Cashapp, Tesla Model X Unplugged Lowering Kit, or a years supply of pizza and I’ll send you the code upon payment.

DM me

2. Itsajyaknow

Itsajyaknow Member

SOLD!

• Like x 1
  3. scharlesjr

scharlesjr Member

May I copy your verbiage to list mine?

• Like x 1
  4. Itsajyaknow

Itsajyaknow Member

Copy away! We’re all team Tesla here!