TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Tesla Rally at Grimsel Pass, Switzerland--any info?

Discussion in 'Europe -' started by efusco, Aug 12, 2017 at 6:51 PM.

1. efusco

efusco Moderator - Model S & X forums

Our past Swiss exchange student works at the hotel/restaurant at the top of the Grimsel Pass. He took this photo of what appears to be a big Tesla Rally there. Haven't been able to find anything online about it (but I admit to only searching in English). Does anyone here know more about it and have more photos?
    36531833655_bcc9d71e50_o.jpg

2. Bladerunner

Bladerunner Member

Sure, that was a tour organized by the Swiss Tesla Owners Club. Check out their web site here:

www.teslaclub.ch

Same tour will be organized next Saturday, August 19.

/Bladerunner

• Like x 1
  3. efusco

That is an amazing turnout!

4. efusco

If you go inside look for a handsome young man named Joel Steiner--he was our exchange student and we had an interesting visit to Grimsel Pass last summer. Mid-July and it was a huge snow storm, could not even see the lake. But we enjoyed fondue and wine and great company! It is an amazing drive up those winding roads...wish I'd been in my Tesla, but was driving a huge 12 passenger van instead! 28335723916_b1a179051d_k.jpg 28018168644_bd40f1a1af_k.jpg