TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Tesla "Range for Rural Living" Video featuring an Australian

Discussion in 'Australia & New Zealand' started by meloccom, Jul 18, 2017.

1. meloccom

meloccom Moderator Aus/NZ

So is 'Matt' the star of the video on this forum?

2. moemoke

moemoke Member

I haven't seen him around Gippsland as yet, I can't recognize the towns he is driving through
    but Loy Yang power station is near Traralgon so I think he must be from around the Latrobe Valley area.
    Maybe someone will bump into him while charging at Gippsland Solar in Traralgon.

3. ixat

ixat Member

Sounds like this is the 'live with a tesla for a week' deal, so nobody on here probably.

Probably around Warragul or thereabouts for the township stuff then footage from out at Loy Yang and up around Noojee or Bunyip state park area for that ferny gravel road.

4. moemoke

moemoke Member

You are pretty close ixat, the town at 14 sec is Trafalgar, towards the south of the town, the drone
    is above Slatters Rd looking west, and the scene at 44 sec is just out of Warragul (Fernery Boulevard and Rulemont rd).
    The film crew got around a bit for a 50 sec video!