Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Rate Match Issue.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Guys,

I was wondering if any of you had this come up. What would you guys pick in this situation?

"Thank you for providing the approval from DCU. Your current lien-holder, BMO Harris Bank, does not allow for an adjustment to the rate upfront; however, we still have two options for you to obtain the rate match. First, we could submit your application to additional/alternate lenders and potentially provide the rate match upfront. Second, we could provide a refund check equal to the difference in monthly payments over the course of the loan. The refund check would be for $2,936.16 and sent six to eight weeks after delivery. Please let me know your preference."

Can't seem to find how to edit the original post...

It seems like I would be better off taking the check for $2900 and keeping the current higher rate (2.54 with BMO vs 1.24 with DCU) as I do not intend to keep the vehicle more than 3 to 4 years.

Reactions: DrRamen
Hey Guys,

I was wondering if any of you had this come up. What would you guys pick in this situation?

"Thank you for providing the approval from DCU. Your current lien-holder, BMO Harris Bank, does not allow for an adjustment to the rate upfront; however, we still have two options for you to obtain the rate match. First, we could submit your application to additional/alternate lenders and potentially provide the rate match upfront. Second, we could provide a refund check equal to the difference in monthly payments over the course of the loan. The refund check would be for $2,936.16 and sent six to eight weeks after delivery. Please let me know your preference."
How did you accept the offer from Tesla? Just click confirm in the payment method task?

Status
Not open for further replies.