Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Reading service

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

oie8

Jan 16, 2023
Newbury
Good afternoon,
Firs, thanks everybody for the help and support.
I know sometimes the different service centers don't get praised very much but I would like to share my experience with Reading service center.
I have used them twice: One on their premises and another one via mobile service.
Both times the service has been excellent.
Today Ralph and a colleague came to our place to fix an issue with a parking sensor. The communication via application was great, they were on time, they knew what to do and they did it. No fuss, no excuses, just perfect.
The same way the cars are far from being perfect, the handle of the new cars, in my opinion could be improved, the service so far has been the best I've ever had.
Regards,
Oscar

Forums are normally full of issues, gripes and problems. Nobody normally posts about a positive experience. Like last night for example, I drove from home to work and had no issues - not really a thread worthy topic, but good to read positive feedback. Good job 👍🏻

Forums are normally full of issues, gripes and problems. Nobody normally posts about a positive experience. Like last night for example, I drove from home to work and had no issues - not really a thread worthy topic, but good to read positive feedback. Good job 👍🏻

The tone of the forum recently is such that I have sometimes held back from praising any aspect of the car or the service ... it just seems to trigger criticism from others these days! Anyway, I will take the risk and comment that my Service experiences via Edinburgh SC have been consistently good. On one occasion recently they couldn't do the work at Edinburgh so they arranged to send a mobile tech ... and it turns out that though we are in the Scottish Borders we come under the Newcastle patch these days ... so a guy drove out 2.5 hours from Newcastle just to replace a section of the rear loom which wasn't even even causing any issues for me (it was a recall linked to potential cable abrasion that could affect rear camera function).

Reactions: M1tch