Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla ready Villa for Rent on Lantau

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Modern open plan villa in Golden coast, South Lantau. This villa has 3 bedrooms + office and Maid's Room. Interior was designed by a Canadian Interior designer and renovated to a high standard. There is a 3KW solar PV system that provides 300 KW/month of electricity to offset aprox. 1500km/mnth of electric driving. Tesla high power wall connector is installed. There is an outdoor pool in the complex that is shared with a small group of 25 villas. Enjoy peaceful Lantau Life while only a 45min drive to Central.

3BR + Helper/Guest Room
1300sqft Saleable
Large outdoor space
Secure Private parking
Outdoor Pool

48,000 HKD/mnth

Please message for any further information
Mark
9469-6835

Golden Coast.JPG Private Garden.JPG Private Tesla HPWC.jpg Kitchen.JPG Swimming Pool.JPG

Hello Titus

A gentleman by the name of William (9667-9995) helped we with the Installation. He has a small shop in Kowloon. He has installed quite a few systems in HK and is familiar with CLP's requirements. My system is grid tied and I do not have a battery. Anything I don't use goes into the grid. Unfortunately there is no feed in tariff in Hong Kong so you won't get any money for the power you give to the grid. Realistically this is not actually a very lage sum anyway. As a result it will probably take 10 years to recover my investment. Luckily I'm not in it for the money. I've been saying for years that every building should be built with solar on the rooftop to supplement the grid. I do it more for the feel good factor. Give william a call and tell him that Mark gave you his number. I'm sure he would be happy to come out to your place and give you an honest assessment.