Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla really needs more colors, opened the wrong trunk

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The other day my wife and I are chatting while pushing our grocery cart toward our Model 3, it wakes so I open the trunk then wonder who put that stuff in there? Then the driver gets out to ask me what I’m doing in his trunk when I realize my identical looking car is parked a couple more spots along. I mistook him putting his car in park as my car waking when I got in range. After a quick sorry and pointing at our car we all laughed. Tesla really needs some more colors.

Really? I didn't know that. I would have thought we'd see more people posting their silver 2020 and 2021 Model 3's since if they know how to order off the menu, they're probably on this forum.

To be frank I’m not certain that it’s still like that but I’ve seen cars delivered new in 2020 painted silver. In any event it would be an easy way to expand the palette.

This silver looks a lot glossier than the ones out in the streets. Quite beautiful.

Silver-Tesla-Model-3-front-employee-party.jpg