Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Referral - Free supercharger miles?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just dropping into this....I intend to get a company car, leased. M3LR. To get the referal free charger miles, it can be added after, or needs to be done at time of order?

At time of order. The SC *might* add a referral to your order in the car hasn't been delivered, but you cannot add the referral after delivery.

Oh, and I had to insist that my fleet supplier add it to the order. They used a Tesla-supplied editable PDF which didnt seem to save the details correctly. it took us an afternoon of to-ing and fro-ing to get the blasted PDF to work correctly. I've never seen this problem before.

Reactions: craigwbaker
It must be done at time of order as getting Tesla to add it retrospectively is nigh on impossible.
If you need a code, there is one in my profile ;)

Hey.....get yer own thread :p:p:p:p

Mine is on my profile page too......

GiantOblongArabianhorse-small.gif

Sure just PM’d you in your messages / conversations. The only offer is by using the link you get 1000 miles free supercharging added to your account. You must order through the link though as It can’t be added afterwards

Last edited:
I'm sure you will get plenty of referral codes! I'd give you mine but I don't need supercharger miles, already have way more than I will use this year. That's the only offer I know of unless you can negotiate a few months of FSD, etc. but I'm not sure if they can do that.

I'm about to order a new model 3. Can someone provide me with a referral code for the supercharger miles? Is there any other offers / referrals etc that I should be aware of before ordering?
I don't think you're missing anything prior to ordering - just make sure you order using the referral link. If you don't use the link thinking that there will be an opportunity during the order process to enter a referral code you will be very disappointed.
It's still posiible to get the referral added to your order but you will need to speak to a cooperative Tesla employee to do it - a 50/50 chance at best. There is absolutely no chance after delivery, so sort it out as soon as possible.