Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla referral Program Basic questions

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
tesla has failed to answer any of my basic referral program questions despite emails directly to them.

Some basic questions:

1. if you get to 5 referalls - is there no longer any incentive to refer? After 5 does it loop back around for rewards or is it finished?

2. under the current program - if two referrals - you can get BOTH the Tesla Kids Model S AND the Black Matte Elon signature etched wall connector or just one of these? I assume you get both with two referrals and if only one referral then you have a choice.

3. For third referral under current program - Arachnid wheels only option for color is Silver? Would be nice to have choice between Silver or matte black.

1. I am sure they would still have the program that unlocks your next 5.

2. You get one item for one referral and one more item for referral 2. If you get 2 referrals you get to chose. One of each or 2 of the same.

3.Silver is what you get. you can always powder coat the rims.

Reactions: jaypatelius
Hi, as per my understanding, you can choose between silver, grey or black for the Arachnid wheels.

Grey would be the closest to matte black ;)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-10-22 at 18.41.03.png
    Screen Shot 2017-10-22 at 18.41.03.png
    236.4 KB · Views: 60
Thread hijack.

I just had a referral take delivery a couple days ago.

They sent me the kid's model S code. I'm assuming I don't get a choice of the charger because the referral code was entered at time of ordering prior to the new program starting, even though delivery was well after the new prizes were announced? I'd much rather have the charger than the kid's car.

Thread hijack.

I just had a referral take delivery a couple days ago.

They sent me the kid's model S code. I'm assuming I don't get a choice of the charger because the referral code was entered at time of ordering prior to the new program starting, even though delivery was well after the new prizes were announced? I'd much rather have the charger than the kid's car.

Yes and I know because I checked this. The order date determines the program eligibility. If the order was placed prior to the switch to the new program you will not have an option. I missed my last referral by 1 day on the program switch.