Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Referral program is back...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Check it out. Referrals are BACK: Referral Program

Tesla Referral Program

You and whoever you refer each get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging when they purchase a new Tesla.

Each referral also gives you a chance to win a Founders Series Model Y monthly and Founders Series Roadster supercar quarterly, both signed by Elon & Franz.

Just opened the Tesla App and saw it.
eOT1kAU.jpg

Just got mine delivered this afternoon. Wonder if I can use my brothers referral code and get it applied. Should I call Tesla?

Looks like your order wont qualify:

Limits
Related vehicle order must be placed after March 21, 2019. Referred vehicle orders must be delivered to qualify for awards. Model Y and used vehicle orders are not eligible. New or leased Model S, Model X and Model 3 orders are eligible. Referral code must be applied at the time of order and cannot be added after the order has been placed. Founders Series Model Y drawings happen on a monthly basis with the first drawing occurring on/around May 1, 2019. Founders Series Roadster drawings occur on a quarterly basis with the first drawing occurring on/around June 30, 2019. Credits awarded for qualifying referrals are valid for 12 months from the credit award date and can be used toward services, vehicle accessories or new Tesla products. Referral credits cannot be applied against solar lease or power purchase agreement payments. Free Supercharging miles will apply to any vehicles on the same account, and expire 3 years after the most recent miles are added.

Must be at least 18 years old to be eligible for awards. No entry fee, payment or purchase required for the drawing. A random drawing will be held on or around July 15, 2019 to determine the winner. The winner will be contacted thereafter. Awards are non-transferable and not redeemable for cash. The customer is responsible for all taxes and local requirements and fees. Program and awards are conditional on and subject to local laws and regulations. Unfortunately, Ohio and Virginia residents are not eligible for referrer awards.

Status
Not open for further replies.