Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For the jacket sizing, are you guys just going with what you usually get (I generally get L or XL shirts and jackets), but I know that Tesla stuff tends to run smaller or more snug/"trim fit" than normal. Are you taking all these measurements or just going with your "gut"? Or ordering the next size up for a more "relaxed" fit?

upload_2016-8-6_9-0-29.png

For the jacket sizing, are you guys just going with what you usually get (I generally get L or XL shirts and jackets), but I know that Tesla stuff tends to run smaller or more snug/"trim fit" than normal. Are you taking all these measurements or just going with your "gut"? Or ordering the next size up for a more "relaxed" fit?

View attachment 188946

I compared the measurements of my current Tesla jacket to their fit table and it is True-to-size.
I would recommend ordering your normal size for a regular fit or the next size up for a relaxed fit.
Hope this helps. :cool:

Reactions: HankLloydRight
I got the survey for the bag and jacket but nothing for the rims. No response to the email yet
My "survey" email had the rims at the end of the survey, but it said they are waiting until all your referrals have their cars delivered before they ship out the rims.

I also changed my mind about one of the awards and wanted to change my selection after I submitted the last item, but there wasn't a way to do that on the link, plus there wasn't a "confirm your order" page so be careful in making your selections. Anyway I sent emails to two different Tesla email addresses about wanting to make a change and no response yet (this was over a week ago).

Reactions: HankLloydRight
Status
Not open for further replies.