Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I only got 1 referral this period, however, I only posted a couple of YouTube videos. I was just too busy with work and the baby so I didn't have to to make many videos. I also think there are so many more people making YouTube videos that it probably isn't that good of a referral source.

Reactions: K-MTG
I only got 1 referral this period, however, I only posted a couple of YouTube videos. I was just too busy with work and the baby so I didn't have to to make many videos. I also think there are so many more people making YouTube videos that it probably isn't that good of a referral source.

When did you get the 1 referral? I am at 0 but I assume that is likely the scenario as I didn't make any videos during this period. I got 3 on the last one and 1 on both prior periods.

I have 2, but I know both of them actually gave the code in the store in person. Only hours left now :(
upload_2017-3-13_11-37-22.png

Im just one referral away form my daughter getting a Radio Flyer. Shes just under 2 right now so i figure by the time the flyer shows up she will be just turning 4 and the perfect age to drive it!

Referral | Tesla

or manual code: kevin1561

maxresdefault.jpg

So is this round over or at the end of the 15th? In one spot it says between Jan 15 and March 15, another says Jan 15 - March 15.

Still stuck at 2... :(

I think they fixed whatever was broken, I now have four referrals in eight days (all are brand new orders). Fingers crossed for one more for the powerwall (assuming all five accept delivery).

But I seriously doubt they'll be able to go back and credit any missing ones, or even admit that anything was broken to begin with. I have emailed them twice and got two responses and all they said was "nope, nothing so far."
I have "0" and didn't really try this time around, guess it's good to know something was "broken" ... are you saying referrals weren't credited before the "fix" or they just weren't being accepted for the buyer? Guess it doesn't matter because either way I'm at "0"

excited to see when the next award tiers are released! leggo!

Current Phase Referral Program
Owners can refer up to 9 friends during the current phase of the program, lasting from March 16 to June 15, 2017.

Ludicrous P100D Model S or Model X and Private SpaceX Tours
Each qualified referral customers make gives them an additional entry into our Referral Program drawings:
  • Ludicrous P100D Model S or Model X + Private SpaceX Tour: One referrer will win a Ludicrous P100D Model S or Model X as well as a private tour for four of the SpaceX headquarters in Los Angeles, including travel and accommodations. SpaceX designs, manufactures and launches advanced rockets and spacecraft. SpaceX headquarters is not open to the public.
  • SpaceX Tour: Five referrers will win a tour for four of the SpaceX headquarters in Los Angeles, including travel and accommodations.
7+ Qualifying Referrals
Owners who make 7 qualifying referrals will receive an invitation for themselves and a guest to attend our Model 3 delivery event.

5+ Qualifying Referrals
Those who make 5 or more qualifying referrals will receive an exclusive red Founders Series Powerwall 2. This limited edition Powerwall is not available to the public.

3+ Qualifying Referrals
Those who make 3 qualifying referrals will receive a Founders Series Tesla Model S for Kids. This miniature driveable electric Model S includes working headlights, sound system, and charge port.

2+ Qualifying Referrals
Those who make 2 or more referrals will receive a rolling Tesla carry-on.

1+ Qualifying Referrals
Everyone who makes a qualifying referral will receive a pass for 4 to tour the Tesla Gigafactory in Sparks, Nevada.

Reactions: K-MTG
Current Phase Referral Program
Owners can refer up to 9 friends during the current phase of the program, lasting from March 16 to June 15, 2017.

Ludicrous P100D Model S or Model X and Private SpaceX Tours
Each qualified referral customers make gives them an additional entry into our Referral Program drawings:
  • Ludicrous P100D Model S or Model X + Private SpaceX Tour: One referrer will win a Ludicrous P100D Model S or Model X as well as a private tour for four of the SpaceX headquarters in Los Angeles, including travel and accommodations. SpaceX designs, manufactures and launches advanced rockets and spacecraft. SpaceX headquarters is not open to the public.
  • SpaceX Tour: Five referrers will win a tour for four of the SpaceX headquarters in Los Angeles, including travel and accommodations.
7+ Qualifying Referrals
Owners who make 7 qualifying referrals will receive an invitation for themselves and a guest to attend our Model 3 delivery event.

5+ Qualifying Referrals
Those who make 5 or more qualifying referrals will receive an exclusive red Founders Series Powerwall 2. This limited edition Powerwall is not available to the public.

3+ Qualifying Referrals
Those who make 3 qualifying referrals will receive a Founders Series Tesla Model S for Kids. This miniature driveable electric Model S includes working headlights, sound system, and charge port.

2+ Qualifying Referrals
Those who make 2 or more referrals will receive a rolling Tesla carry-on.

1+ Qualifying Referrals
Everyone who makes a qualifying referral will receive a pass for 4 to tour the Tesla Gigafactory in Sparks, Nevada.

Hoping to get more than 0 this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.