Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im just three referrals away form my daughter getting a Radio Flyer. Shes just under 2 right now so i figure by the time the flyer shows up she will be just turning 4 and the perfect age to drive it!

Referral | Tesla

or manual code: kevin1561

maxresdefault.jpg

I have lost all motivation and seeing this new round, i have no excitement to do anything.

After last quarters fiasco, and i've yet to know if the referral system is actually working or not, i've lost that warm and fuzzy feeling.

Not to mention, i've yet to get any of the prizes from the last few quarters.

I think Tesla should just promise apple cores to motivate us, wait, that is about what we have received in the last few phases.

I reached out to Tesla about a missing referral. The buyer confirmed with his OA that my referral was in the system and even added that I had 8 referrals and not the 2 my dashboard said. Here is the Tesla response:

"The quickest way to get this referral added to your account is to reach out to your Owner Advisor or the OA of [[buyer]]. They can manually add you as the referral for their order."

Perhaps the links don't work and you have to have the OA manually enter them. TOTAL FAIL TESLA

I reached out to Tesla about a missing referral. The buyer confirmed with his OA that my referral was in the system and even added that I had 8 referrals and not the 2 my dashboard said. Here is the Tesla response:

"The quickest way to get this referral added to your account is to reach out to your Owner Advisor or the OA of [[buyer]]. They can manually add you as the referral for their order."

Perhaps the links don't work and you have to have the OA manually enter them. TOTAL FAIL TESLA

This is very disappointing ... is Tesla really saying their online system does not work for referrals?

Did you end up with the 8 referrals as they said?

Anyone get their prices from the round ending October 15th yet? I'm still waiting for the duffle bag...

Nope. They are still working on shipping the rims from the program that ended 7/16, but did ship the bags and jackets from that round. I don't think anyone received anything from the 10/16-ending phase.

Maybe they will get caught up since no one received much in prizes from the last round with Bjorn only getting 4 referrals. I received 2 and usually more than max out.

Status
Not open for further replies.