Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For the person that you referred - what date was that order placed? If it was prior to May 19th you will not qualify for the Radio Flyer. I got that information directly from Tesla in an email I sent to them:

For referral rewards, Referrals received from March 16th-June 15th 2017 will count for Phase 8, and referrals received from May 19th-December 31st 2017 will count towards Phase 9 (and thus, show up in the app). Any referrals placed between May 19th and June 15th 2017 will count towards referral rewards for BOTH phases.
One small detail: I had read that orders placed between May 19th and June 15th qualify for both phases only if you have received a referral between March 16th and May 19th, otherwise they only qualify for Phase 9.

One small detail: I had read that orders placed between May 19th and June 15th qualify for both phases only if you have received a referral between March 16th and May 19th, otherwise they only qualify for Phase 9.

Essentially it is like 2 referrals in one. I have one in that time frame and it shows up in my past referral programs for May 19-June 15, and in my current program. Great! :D

Essentially it is like 2 referrals in one. I have one in that time frame and it shows up in my past referral programs for May 19-June 15, and in my current program. Great! :D

ditto! that one i had in the "double" timeframe was my 3rd referral for phase 8, and my first for phase 9 - so that means I'll be expecting 2 radio flyer teslas :D

Reactions: MelaniainLA
ditto! that one i had in the "double" timeframe was my 3rd referral for phase 8, and my first for phase 9 - so that means I'll be expecting 2 radio flyer teslas :D

Yes, exactly like me! That was my 3rd and first referral as well! Ha ha! After one I am expecting from a previous program, this will make my 2nd & 3rd radio radio flyer.

Last edited:
Reactions: MelaniainLA
Newbie question...for those of you fortunate enough to get the 21" Arachnid rims, does Tesla send you the rims and you are responsible for getting tires, mounted, etc? Or does Tesla exchange your current rim/tires and upgrades with the new ones?
In the two previous programs when they offered arachnids, they also included tires, TPMS, center caps and installation. Lug nuts and covers aren't included. The tires are shipped to a local service center. In the current program, I believe it is the same except tires aren't included.

In the two previous programs when they offered arachnids, they also included tires, TPMS, center caps and installation. Lug nuts and covers aren't included. The tires are shipped to a local service center. In the current program, I believe it is the same except tires aren't included.

I got everything that was needed. Tires, TPMS, center caps, lug nuts, and installation.

Hey, if you buy a Tesla Model S or X through the link below, you get free Supercharging and $1,000 off. Only existing Tesla owners can send the link, and it works for up to 5 friends. I think it’s a good deal so wanted to send it over. Call me if you want to see my car! My Tesla Referral Code

Rahul: FYI Tesla can (and will) deactivate your referral code if you broadly post/advertise it. I would take this down to be safe...

Anyone get their jacket from the one ending oct 15?
Nope.

Yes, about a month ago. The thermal owners jacket.
The thermal jacket was actually from the program that ended in January. So far, we've only received jackets from programs ending July 2016 and January 2017. We're still waiting on jackets from the program ending October 2016.

The thermal jacket was actually from the program that ended in January. So far, we've only received jackets from programs ending July 2016 and January 2017. We're still waiting on jackets from the program ending October 2016.

Yes, you are correct about the thermal jacket being from the January 2017 program, and my non-thermal jacket (received last Fall) was from the July 2016 ending program. If you are missing a jacket from the October16 ending program, then something must be wrong, and you should use the referral program email, [email protected].

Status
Not open for further replies.