Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Phase 6 (October 16th, 2016-January 15th, 2017)
Exclusive Tesla Carry-On Luggage: In Production, Shipping Late June/July
Exclusive Tesla Thermal Owners Jacket: Currently shipping
Got my jacket, waiting on the luggage (thanks for posting this) but NEVER GOT MY VIP FACTORY TOUR INVITE! :mad::mad::mad:

(Although, admittedly, I'm not sure I would have flown to CA just for the tour. But I would have considered it.)

not true at all...

Now someone on the facebook group is claiming that a Tesla rep said that the rewards are not cumulative, that is for each prize you claim you would be "using" those referrals, and they would not go to another higher-tier prize. So if you want a Powerwall you should not claim the Kids S. This is contrary to everything I've heard or read. Hopefully we can get clarification.

Reactions: boaterva
I know I wasn't the only one that didn't get the right prize when selecting the rewards and since we have no receipt or copy of the choices we selected when picking the details of our rewards I am very curious to see if anyone that chose to ACCEPT the powerwall 2 has gotten any information? I'm very concerned that if my other prize got messed up, that my Powerwall acceptance also got messed up.

Did anyone get the carry-on?

According to post 3979, the carry on bags should be shipping in late June/July and again in July/August.

Phase 5 (July 16th, 2016-October 15th, 2016)
Exclusive Tesla Weekender Bag: Currently shipping
Exclusive Tesla Owners Jacket: In Production, Shipping Late June/July
Custom Wheels (Silver, Black, Grey): Shipped to Service Centers in North America. You will receive a call for installation of the wheels once they arrive at the Service Center.
Phase 6 (October 16th, 2016-January 15th, 2017)
Exclusive Tesla Carry-On Luggage: In Production, Shipping Late June/July
Exclusive Tesla Thermal Owners Jacket: Currently shipping
Phase 7 (January 16th, 2017-March 15th 2017)
Exclusive Tesla Carry-On Luggage: Pre-Production, Shipping July/August
Founder Series Powerwall 2
Powerwall 2 units are currently in production and will begin shipping to recipients later this summer after an initial installation consultation.
Radio Flyer Model S for Kids
Qualified recipients will receive a unique redemption code and link to order a Model S for Kids after delivery threshold is met.
Timelines for Phase 8 (ending June 15th, 2017) will be announced one the period ends.
Phase 9 (ending December 31st, 2017) reward recipients will receive an email at each threshold with information regarding their reward.​

• Informative
Reactions: K-MTG
I've had a number of my referrals take delivery in the past few days. Is there anywhere I can check for rewards status? I can see that 3 have been confirmed as delivered, so wondering where I would be able to find my Solar Roof Token and if they are shipping the Arachnid wheels direct to the house?

Thanks!

I've had a number of my referrals take delivery in the past few days. Is there anywhere I can check for rewards status? I can see that 3 have been confirmed as delivered, so wondering where I would be able to find my Solar Roof Token and if they are shipping the Arachnid wheels direct to the house?

Thanks!
They will ship the wheels to the Service Center.

Hi,

I am new to the community, planning to place an order for my model X in a couple of days. I have a few referral codes that work but I would like to surprise my little one with a Tesla mini for kids. If you have a referral code and are not interested in the mini please let me know. I can pickup or pay for shipping. If you are in Seattle area that's even better.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.