Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Nerdy_Engineer

Brett - The Nerdy Engineer
Sep 22, 2016
Colorado
They use the address that's in your contact details in your MyTesla account. You can just log in there to edit it. Also, when they've sent stuff to me, I've received an e-mail about it and I've been able to call the courier company to change the address using the tracking code (so I could get it delivered to my workplace instead).
Great, thanks! I had forgotten about my address in the MyTesla account. I'll update that, and keep an eye out for any delivery emails. Now that you mention it, I do remember getting an email when the jacket shipped. Thanks!

cgiGuy

Jul 9, 2013
Everywhere, Nowhere
Saw an interesting thing today in my Tesla app (iPhone). It shows 2 people as "Referred Contacts." The problem is.. I have neither allowed the app access to my contacts, nor do I recognize either of the contacts listed.

Anyone else see unexpected people under Referred Contacts?

Kbra

Feb 4, 2015
San Luis Obispo, California
Saw an interesting thing today in my Tesla app (iPhone). It shows 2 people as "Referred Contacts." The problem is.. I have neither allowed the app access to my contacts, nor do I recognize either of the contacts listed.

Anyone else see unexpected people under Referred Contacts?
If you've posted your referral code anywhere it's likely from that. I think if someone uses your link and enters their email address, which the links now ask for, they show up under your referral contacts page.

cgiGuy

Jul 9, 2013
Everywhere, Nowhere
If you've posted your referral code anywhere it's likely from that. I think if someone uses your link and enters their email address, which the links now ask for, they show up under your referral contacts page.
Interesting. I tried my link (logged out, of course) and don't see an email address request. Where did you see that?

Edit: Nevermind.. I see it now. I was checking a link that went directly to the MS config page.

Last edited:

TheAccuser

Nov 20, 2014
Cleveland, Ohio, United States
Looks like I have 5 referrals available to get someone $1000 off and free super charging for the life of the car. Please let me know if you use it so I can keep track of how many I have left. I have 2 friends planning on buying in the next couple of days so that might take me down to 3.

Here is my link: My Tesla Referral Code

It works for S or X. I've owned an S for 2 years now. Feel free to ask me any questions during your ordering process!

• Informative
Reactions: Kbra

NJ Plugin

Apr 9, 2013
It looks like Tesla has not shipped to anyone the hard case roller bag luggage.

If there is anyone who would rather have the Tesla leather duffel bag, and is interested in a swap, please let me know.

I have a never used, leather Tesla duffel bag willing to trade for the roller bag. I would pay shipping both ways.

Just IM here. Thanks.

DDarrow

Oct 10, 2014
Iowa
4 Referrals remaining for $1000 off purchase price or your new Tesla, and free lifetime supercharging.

My Referral Code

Feel free to contact me directly. I have 2+ years experience (30,000+ miles) with a Model S P85D. I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have.

• Informative
Reactions: Kbra

NJ Plugin

Apr 9, 2013
It looks like Tesla has not shipped to anyone the hard case roller bag luggage.

If there is anyone who would rather have the Tesla leather duffel bag, and is interested in a swap, please let me know.

I have a never used, leather Tesla duffel bag willing to trade for the roller bag. I would pay shipping both ways.

Just IM here. Thanks.

UPDATE:
I have had two people IM wanting to trade cases/bags. Thank you.

MorrisonHiker

S 100D 2021.4.12
Mar 8, 2015
Colorado
Does anyone know if we'll be getting invites to the Model 3 delivery, end of month?
Hopefully Model 3 Event invites will be sent out soon for the referral programs that ended in March 2017 and May 2017 and we can book our flights. We would've booked already, but you never know if they'll do something different and hold simultaneous regional events. :eek:

Reactions: boaterva

2017ModS

Apr 23, 2017
San Diego
Has anyone had enough referrals to get one of those cool Red Powerwall 2's? And, if so, has anyone actually taken delivery of one? Would be cool to see a real picture!

islandbayy

Feb 25, 2013
Greendale, Wisconsin
Has anyone had enough referrals to get one of those cool Red Powerwall 2's? And, if so, has anyone actually taken delivery of one? Would be cool to see a real picture!
Yes, and no, still waiting. Had gotten a Powerwall 1 from first referral program. After waiting long enough they offered service center credits instead. still waiting on powerwall 2's

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC