Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dave, I have already committed my plus one.
I would suggest that you show up and see if you can "piggy back" with someone who has a plus one available at the door :cool: Good luck!
Thanks, I was able to find a +1 invite.

IMG_2373.JPG

They looked like they were real supercharger shells but probably not really powered superchargers. There appeared to be small electrical cables linking/powering the Tesla lights.

I saw those small wires. I also saw one or two M3s "plugged in".. not sure if they were charging though.

On one of the factory tours I did this year, at the end they had the evolution of gas pumps ending with a supercharger pedestal. I noticed right next to and connected to the pedestal, was a 9-volt wall wart, unplugged, (ostensibly to light up the TESLA emblem). The tour guide prompted for any comments or questions, so I responded "I think you need to plug in the Supercharger" pointing to the wall wart. Got a good chuckle from everyone.

I saw those small wires. I also saw one or two M3s "plugged in".. not sure if they were charging though.

On one of the factory tours I did this year, at the end they had the evolution of gas pumps ending with a supercharger pedestal. I noticed right next to and connected to the pedestal, was a 9-volt wall wart, unplugged, (ostensibly to light up the TESLA emblem). The tour guide prompted for any comments or questions, so I responded "I think you need to plug in the Supercharger" pointing to the wall wart. Got a good chuckle from everyone.

How you got a 'disagree' on this post is beyond me. I don't think forum members fully understand the use of the button. And that's being generous.

So I gave you a 'like'. :)

Not sure of the Superchargers were live or not, however, using the 250x zoom on my 4k camcorder and reviewing the footage today, those stations ARE set permanently on Concrete. I see no reason they arn't fully functional and real. They do need to test vehicles coming off the assembly line.

My guess is that not all were fully functional, but will be. I saw the 'set in concrete' also -- so worst case, the lines running out were to light up the TESLA on the non-functional ones. And I agree that those (and more) will be necessary for vehicles coming off the line / awaiting delivery.

Reactions: HankLloydRight
My guess is that not all were fully functional, but will be. I saw the 'set in concrete' also -- so worst case, the lines running out were to light up the TESLA on the non-functional ones. And I agree that those (and more) will be necessary for vehicles coming off the line / awaiting delivery.

Correct ... according to my DS they will be fully functional for future deliveries :cool:

IMG_6944.JPG

On topic: Does anyone know when they will "unlock" the next level of the referral program? All out of referrals and so sad to give them away to others.
We asked this a couple of weeks ago and heard it would be unlocked "in a couple weeks", so hopefully any day now. They gave a short presentation at the event on Friday and mentioned some exciting changes are coming to the referral program.

Reactions: nasatech
Aloha Lab Rat,

Thanks for the comment, I sent you a PM with my code, it would be great if you can use it. I wasn't counting but several weeks after he took delivery I was emailed the code Kevin, he ordered it, and is expecting it in October (I think), the great thing is, free shipping to Hawaii is what he mentioned!

Did anybody with 2 ore mor referrals already receive referral emails for the Early Access Token for Solar Roof?
Can anybody confirm if for 3 referrals one gets only the rims or also the tires and TPMS? It is also not specified in the referral text if one has a color choice (gray or black).

Did anybody with 2 ore mor referrals already receive referral emails for the Early Access Token for Solar Roof?
Can anybody confirm if for 3 referrals one gets only the rims or also the tires and TPMS? It is also not specified in the referral text if one has a color choice (gray or black).
So far, we've only heard about the Model S for Kids and we received emails on that immediately.

Hi all. New member from the UK here. I ordered a MS last week, now kicking myself for not knowing about the referral scheme. Can't believe I've missed out on unlimited supercharging! Especially as there's 2 sites on my commute, including the UKs largest.
Fingers crossed I can find someone to use my code which I believe gives me the unlimited supercharging too (I may be wrong).
My Tesla Referral Code

But in perspective, even missing out on this can't dampen my excitement... I can't wait for delivery day!

Status
Not open for further replies.