Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just need 1 more referral for the Powerwall, My first referral, asked for the kid rider which I gladly gave to him for free, I am waiting for my second and 3rd referrals to take delivery and plan to use both of those prizes myself.... as well as the powerwall if I am luck enough to get one more referral...

The JSON-code from the Tesla website just gave me this output:
{"first_name":"Lasse","discount":8000,"can_redeem":true,"referral_limit":55,"referral_end_date":"12\/31\/2017","solar_referral_limit":5,"solar_referral_credit":5,"title":"Tesla henvisningsprogram","message":"Lasse's henvisningskode gir deg gratis, ubegrenset superlading og en kreditt p\u00e5lydende kr.&nbsp;8.000 mot din nye <span class=\"referral-model_code\"><\/span>.","button_label":"G\u00e5 til designstudio","referral_code":"lasse9342"}

solar_referral :) Nice!!

Just got a call from my service center and was told that the 21" arachnid wheels have arrived! The email to choose the service center came on August 25th. This is from the currently running referral program.

Pics and a new avatar will be forthcoming.

Excited to see the new Arachnids. Anyone have a photo of the silver Arachnids on a Midnight Silver Model S Refresh? Eager to see!

I'm still waiting for my 22" onyx (was offered the choice due to driving an X) from round 5.... so I'm excited that wheels are starting to arrive...
Even more excited to see several posts with information without asking for.... ;)

Meanwhile preparing for a roadtrip with 6 other Tesla drivers end of October (yes, all flying in from Europe to CA & NV). Maybe meet up with some of you @ the semi launch?

We'll be travelling SFO-Reno-LA-VEGAS-SFO... 22-30 Oct, so if any of you is / are on the route?

Reactions: 3s-a-charm
That’s cool - I didn’t know you could get the Onyx wheels for Model X instead of the Arachnids.

Overall this referral program is really neat. I’ve received some great goodies (I seem to get one referral each program so I’m not exactly a heavy referrer) and enjoy each one of them (Owners puffy winter jacket, carry-on suitcase, now waiting on Radio Flyer). I mean, just the Radio Flyer prize for one referral seems very generous to me! I’m excited to give it to my little Nephew who’s dad is a big Tesla fan.

The random “use my code” posts have to stop, though. Get a little more creative than that - talk to people about Tesla’s if you want referrals. Join your local Tesla Owners Club and attend meetings where perspective owners would be and give them your code. /rant

For those of you who achieve higher numbers of referral codes the rewards are really exciting like the experience of driving the Boring machine - that is pretty magical! Experiences like that can’t be bought. Hope you make it, Bonnie!

That’s cool - I didn’t know you could get the Onyx wheels for Model X instead of the Arachnids.

Overall this referral program is really neat. I’ve received some great goodies (I seem to get one referral each program so I’m not exactly a heavy referrer) and enjoy each one of them (Owners puffy winter jacket, carry-on suitcase, now waiting on Radio Flyer). I mean, just the Radio Flyer prize for one referral seems very generous to me! I’m excited to give it to my little Nephew who’s dad is a big Tesla fan.

The random “use my code” posts have to stop, though. Get a little more creative than that - talk to people about Tesla’s if you want referrals. Join your local Tesla Owners Club and attend meetings where perspective owners would be and give them your code. /rant

For those of you who achieve higher numbers of referral codes the rewards are really exciting like the experience of driving the Boring machine - that is pretty magical! Experiences like that can’t be bought. Hope you make it, Bonnie!
I'm operating that machine! I made it. -big grin-

Totally agree regarding how people are going about getting referrals. (Though I hope they get them anyway.) Most of my referrals know how to contact me with followup questions on operation or roadtrips or contacting the right person at Tesla. There are a couple that I haven't had personal contact with, but if they reach out, I'm there.

Speaking of ... if a Model S owner could please send me the pdf of the Model S manual, I have a referral who took delivery & wants a hard copy. Yes, they could get it off their MyTesla account, but even that seems to be a little overwhelming right now. He refers to himself as 'the pothole on the internet highway' (and I'm not going to argue). So if someone could get that to me, would be much appreciated. I'll send it to his local print shop. :)

Speaking of ... if a Model S owner could please send me the pdf of the Model S manual, I have a referral who took delivery & wants a hard copy. Yes, they could get it off their MyTesla account, but even that seems to be a little overwhelming right now. He refers to himself as 'the pothole on the internet highway' (and I'm not going to argue). So if someone could get that to me, would be much appreciated. I'll send it to his local print shop. :)

Bonnie, I have it. PM me your email address and I'll email it to you.

Hi,

New to the forum and just about to buy the Model S.

I have been told by the dealer if another Tesla owner recommends me then they will discount my purchase by £1000 nad I get unlimited access to the super charging centers setup by Tesla.

Is anyone aware of this and how to go about this if so I would very much appreciate a recommendation?

ATB

Status
Not open for further replies.