Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a second Radio Flyer redemption code that I'd love to trade to someone for the new Signature Black Wall Connector. It sounds like the new referral program gives the option of the Radio Flyer or the Signature Black Wall Connector for BOTH the first and second referrals. I tried contacting the Tesla Referral program about giving back the unused Radio Flyer redemption code, but they won't allow any substitutions. I'd also be happy to throw in the early access token for the Tesla Solar Tiles which have now been moved to 5 referrals required. Let me know if you anyone is interested!

Hi,

Interested in finding an owner that is looking for wheels or higher order referrals and is willing to gift me a wall charger in exchange for me using their referral code. Hopefully that makes sense.

Timing would be an order by the end of the month with vehicle delivery expected by end of December, which should work nicely with the wall charger, who's delivery is supposed to begin in January.

Anyone interested in such a thing?

Hi,

Interested in finding an owner that is looking for wheels or higher order referrals and is willing to gift me a wall charger in exchange for me using their referral code. Hopefully that makes sense.

Timing would be an order by the end of the month with vehicle delivery expected by end of December, which should work nicely with the wall charger, who's delivery is supposed to begin in January.

Anyone interested in such a thing?

I could be interested. Send me a PM and we can talk.

Reactions: MelaniainLA
Status
Not open for further replies.